Search found 824 matches
rob booth front bumper
rob booth arches
rob booth grille
chevy silverado headlights
polished tail lights
saab 9000 spoiler
and i believe 8" wheels up front and 9" in the back.
the sealer was flawed and the paint ripped off in big sheets. rob then stripped the whole car down to the bare shell and i believe it still sits that way now since he found another shell to play with.
- Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:31 am
- Forum: XR4Ti
- Topic: Looking for 4.6 32V Mod motor into XR4ti info.
- Replies: 34
- Views: 8896
- Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:32 am
- Forum: Project, Photo & Video Phorum
- Topic: The 200mph Merkur
- Replies: 27
- Views: 15224
- Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:12 am
- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion
- Topic: New Focus-Sierra design for developing countries
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3188
says the guy who grafted a grand prix nose to his xr.DPDISXR4Ti wrote:That actually looks okay. Any further details on it?
i don't like it. the front doesn't match the style of the rest of the car.
sort of like putting a mk4 supra wing on the back of a 84 nissan stanza.
- Sat May 12, 2012 5:59 pm
- Forum: FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
- Topic: List of 2.3T specific ECUs (EEC-IV) and what they came in
- Replies: 20
- Views: 32963
2.3 sandcar, i actually forgot all about this. i'll see if i can get a bit of research done today. if you don't hear back from me in what you think is an acceptable time, just shoot me a pm.