Search found 21 matches
Now that’s the response I was looking for! Appreciate the info, got in a lot of parts today and more to come, Hoping to have it presentable by spring. I definitely want to run coilovers so I’ll do some digging on the konis or bilstiens whatever comes cheapest and first I have the bilstein shocks in...
- Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:58 am
- Forum: Carlisle 2018
- Topic: 2018 Carlisle Photos - Please Post your photos
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2596
Nice pictures. Looks like you had a great event.
Interesting. I'm not familiar with Solar tires. I may consider them for my next set of tires. I run Michelin tires on my Scorpio and couldn't be happier. The only negative I can say is the price.
- Mon May 28, 2018 3:58 am
- Forum: Project, Photo & Video Phorum
- Topic: New Updated Build Thread. 1989 XR4. 4 years of progress.
- Replies: 10
- Views: 5156
Looks great. I dig the steering wheel and seats.
- Wed May 23, 2018 3:27 am
- Forum: XR4Ti
- Topic: Power Steering Fluid vs Dex/Merc vs Type F
- Replies: 14
- Views: 1909
I heard that NAPA 75-205 Ford Type F transmission fluid is a good alternative. Does anyone have personal experience with this product?
- Tue May 22, 2018 4:24 am
- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion
- Topic: Prototype #1 1987 Sierra RS-500 Cosworth To Be Auctioned
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1719
That prototype looks sexy and is a good investment for sure.