Search found 475 matches
- Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:35 am
- Forum: XR4Ti
- Topic: Caring for the leather interior
- Replies: 18
- Views: 4747
I've hammered them pretty hard at the track and don't see any signs of cracking or warping. I also drive about 3k a month so they get used.
Don't buy the brake pads, they are junk. Buy EBC Greenstuff.
- Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:00 am
- Forum: Scorpio
- Topic: Scorpio Sunroof Deflector fit an XR?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1861
You would have to change the whole sunroof if you want the factory one. It is not a straight swap, you have to do a couple of things. Not really worth the trouble if you ask me.
The rubber isolators are a cheap easy replacement. The radiator needs to have flex in the mountings so that when the body flexes you don't break the plastic tanks.
Why do you need to replace yours?
I am using ARP studs which are quite a bit longer than stock. I was not comfortable with the number of threads holding my wheels on. With the ARP studs I have about 1/2" of stud protruding out of the nut.
I feel much better now
- Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:13 am
- Forum: General Discussion & Intro Forum
- Topic: New and the 1# question...
- Replies: 17
- Views: 6113