Search found 208 matches
- Fri May 23, 2014 2:45 am
- Forum: Project, Photo & Video Phorum
- Topic: The hopefully no longer painfully slow 86 XR4ti
- Replies: 8
- Views: 4575
Hey how this goin now?
- Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:16 pm
- Forum: XR4Ti
- Topic: Checking out an 89 2.3 Mustang for parts - what should I loo
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1183
- Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:55 pm
- Forum: General Discussion & Intro Forum
- Topic: Persinalized plates for your Merkur?
- Replies: 33
- Views: 6855
I dunno... "Uro" is like the root word for urology. urologist, urine, urea... na' mean? People might get the wrong idea. "Justa4" OTOH, is a great way to piss off the competition! I guess I just keep thinking back to when I had this plate on my old 11sec 2.3t Ranger...it was much funnier back then!...