Search found 1164 matches
- Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:14 am
- Forum: Project, Photo & Video Phorum
- Topic: Just got a '86 Merkur
- Replies: 39
- Views: 22336
- Mon Oct 18, 2021 1:46 pm
- Forum: General Discussion & Intro Forum
- Topic: Reintroductions
- Replies: 3
- Views: 132
- Mon Oct 11, 2021 3:31 pm
- Forum: Classifieds - XR4Ti
- Topic: WTB: damaged/cracked E3 or E6 manifold
- Replies: 2
- Views: 91
Coolant steam cleaning the valves...
Apologies for my crappy attempt to edit the quote.
- Sun Oct 10, 2021 7:34 pm
- Forum: XR4Ti
- Topic: Remote TFI Tutorial from RangerStation
- Replies: 16
- Views: 674
If it will start and run, then yes it will push start and run.
- Thu Oct 07, 2021 9:04 am
- Forum: Classifieds - Scorpio
- Topic: WTB: Radiator grille\Merkur Scorpio
- Replies: 6
- Views: 134
Is it the small plastic part that is usually body color which mounts between headlights?
https://gnari.com/products/cast-iron-tu ... arged-2-3l
You'll need a new WG, and have to modify your exhaust to work once you change the turbo location.
The turbo there is not the factory unit rebuilt to different specification, it is a complete different unit.