Joe (Heat) has you beat with only 2 carsWhiplash wrote:How old is everyone here? I have the shortest list by far...
Search found 298 matches
- Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:38 pm
- Forum: XR4Ti
- Topic: IC installed, still falling on its face
- Replies: 55
- Views: 4529
Well i was dropping it because a few guys were having a cow when i first put the LA3 in and didn't drop it. So which would be more beneficial...running 10* with the LA3 and the knock sensor unplugged, or leave the timing at 12-13 and leave the KS plugged in? I have a PE but... I had the car set to ...
- Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:25 pm
- Forum: General Discussion & Intro Forum
- Topic: Let's set a Merkur World Record (seriously)
- Replies: 30
- Views: 2395
thats awesome any pictures of that event... Panoramic shot of 1086 Subaru road cars assembled in the largest sign ever of its kind. It set a new world record in Colin's memory http://www.swrt.com/img_gallery/740256465.jpg http://www.swrt.com/img_gallery/361907488.jpg http://www.swrt.com/img_gallery...
- Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:18 pm
- Forum: Regional - Northeast
- Topic: 5th Annual LMMC-CT All Ford Car Show! Connecticut (September
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2670
'7x Buick Skylark (V8s are fun) '90 Mazda 323 '95? Volkswagen Golf (P.O.S. HATED this car) '95 Civic DX (one of my favorites) '00 Dodge Stratus ES '01 Ford Focus (very fun to drive, got rid of it because of a mystery engine problem that just would not be fixed) '86 Jetta GLi (project car, way too mu...
1. Is there a serial number or part number on a T5 transmission that can be used to find out where it came from and what gearing it has? If so where can it usually be found? 2. What's the gear ratio on a stock '86 automatic diff? 3. What's the stock 'boost' on an SVO? 4. In general is it safe to run...
- Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:54 am
- Forum: Project, Photo & Video Phorum
- Topic: My new '89 XR4ti
- Replies: 11
- Views: 2623
There's actually quite a few CT XR owners.mental_junkyard wrote:You're in CT? Do you know Brian Curry? This was his car.smoke3006 wrote:Wow looks like it's in great condition.
No I don't know Mr. Curry.