Now available - the Search-able IMON archives

General discussion relating to club happenings and items related to Merkurs in general such as "Merkur sightings". If you just signed on, please feel to start a new thread and introduce yourself here. Posts specifically regarding either the XR4Ti or Scorpio should go in those specific forums. Feel free to make suggestions on improving this forum here as well.
Merkur Club web site
Wingerr

Re: Now available - the Search-able IMON archives

Post by Wingerr »

Wow. Just back on the scene, and saw my posts from the way back when era, fun reading.
Very cool.
I found Merkur guys could do anything with their collective mind.
DPDISXR4Ti
Site Admin

Post by DPDISXR4Ti »

Yea, it's fun to go back 20 years ago and see what we were talking about then.
Brad
DPDISXR4Ti
Site Admin

Post by DPDISXR4Ti »

Just a update/non-update to this thread... As you probably realize, due to some technology issues, the search engine for the "old" IMON list has been off-line for quite awhile now. We do still have all the old data and hope to develop a new means to do key-word searches, but there is no time-frame on that development effort right now.

If you have the means to help us in this regard, by all means, please reach out to me and let's discuss further.
Brad
andyofcolumbusmerkur
Level 7
Level 7

Post by andyofcolumbusmerkur »

DPDISXR4Ti wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:02 pm Just a update/non-update to this thread... As you probably realize, due to some technology issues, the search engine for the "old" IMON list has been off-line for quite awhile now. We do still have all the old data and hope to develop a new means to do key-word searches, but there is no time-frame on that development effort right now.

If you have the means to help us in this regard, by all means, please reach out to me and let's discuss further.
Specifically what type of files are these? Could the file(s) be placed on dropbox or some other file hosting service? If it had a location then couldn't it be searched with google or a search box that was included on the MCA website? Maybe it could be converted into say a MS Access file and then hosted on 4shared or Zippyshare etc.
The best way to keep your Kia from being stolen is to not have a Kia.