merkur sport forum?

General discussion relating to club happenings and items related to Merkurs in general such as "Merkur sightings". If you just signed on, please feel to start a new thread and introduce yourself here. Posts specifically regarding either the XR4Ti or Scorpio should go in those specific forums. Feel free to make suggestions on improving this forum here as well.
Merkur Club web site
Gravity Fed

merkur sport forum?

Post by Gravity Fed »

not sure what kind of cross talk allowed here but i signed up a while ago, and the admin is certainly taking some sweet time to approve the account. :?

+1 this forum
C-Rock
Level 2
Level 2

Me too

Post by C-Rock »

Yea me too I forgot about it and just do all my stuff here.

Cliff
IceColdMikey
Level 4
Level 4

Post by IceColdMikey »

Did you both use these names?

I'll holla at Fast Maul over there.
Mike
Bigredball90
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Bigredball90 »

could use some help too same name as here.
coupelx
Level 2
Level 2

Post by coupelx »

its a bit more active. theres people over there that arent on here.
1987 Xr4ti
xr4man
Level 6
Level 6

Post by xr4man »

just sent an email to erik for you all.
ian the re-animator
Gravity Fed

Post by Gravity Fed »

thanks, i signed up as "whizbang rally"
fastmaul
Level 7
Level 7

Post by fastmaul »

Sorry guys! I've been getting a crazy amount of spammers so it takes me a while to check who's legit and who isn't. If you signed up and it's been more than 7 days it's most likely that your registration was deleted. I'll go and check now. If you are having problems logging in let me know. ecotos@yahoo.com
I'll need your user name and email.
same info goes to anyone who's tried to sign up before and wasn't approved. Send me an email better yet, sign up and send me an email and I'll look for you to be approved.
Thanks,
Erik.
Erik AKA MerkurSport's Bill payer. www.Merkursport.com The virtual Garage. Bring your own nudie calendar. You can now find MerkurSport on Facebook! http://www.facebook.com/pages/MerkurSpo ... 5756984607
fastmaul
Level 7
Level 7

Post by fastmaul »

Gravity Fed, I've looked for you and I can't find your registration. If you could re register and send me an email I'll process it as soon as I can.
Big Red, I approved your registration.
Thanks,
Erik
Erik AKA MerkurSport's Bill payer. www.Merkursport.com The virtual Garage. Bring your own nudie calendar. You can now find MerkurSport on Facebook! http://www.facebook.com/pages/MerkurSpo ... 5756984607
TieMyShoe
Level 1
Level 1

Post by TieMyShoe »

is there no way you can stream line the system?? the same thing happened to me when I signed up and my 2 of my other buddy has been waiting for a few weeks now to... well.. 1 now the one that had an XR sold it.

must be an update or some sort of option to weed out the spam bots...
Gravity Fed

Post by Gravity Fed »

resent my regisration as whizbang rally. last one got deleted.
hEaT
Level 7
Level 7

Post by hEaT »

Erik, I'm not familiar with your forum software, but I run a phpBB-based forum and had a similar problem with spammers. I found an option where as part of the registration process a simple question is added instead of the CAPTCHA which the bots can't answer. I haven't had any spammers register since.
CrazyJay

Post by CrazyJay »

Is the MS site down? It keeps bringing me to one of those useless search engines with no names that you sometimes get when you type in the wrong address.
1987 Merkur XR4Ti: C3 Transmission, new Headliner, T-Bird TMIC, big VAM, and ECA, Stainless Steel Borla Single Exhaust w/ 3" Down Pipe, Rick Gillis Boost Controller
xrian
Level 7
Level 7

Post by xrian »

It must have been but only for a few minutes. I was on earlier then I got the same this a min ago but it's OK now.
Ian G-J
Ontario, Canada
szanderboyx

Post by szanderboyx »

its still down for me all i get is a chick and mercury milan as if i even like that car, (the girls kinda cute though??)
SLOWLY LEARNING TO HATE ECAMS!!