Books, DVD's, Video Tapes Up for Grabs

General discussion relating to club happenings and items related to Merkurs in general such as "Merkur sightings". If you just signed on, please feel to start a new thread and introduce yourself here. Posts specifically regarding either the XR4Ti or Scorpio should go in those specific forums. Feel free to make suggestions on improving this forum here as well.
Merkur Club web site
xrian
Level 7
Level 7

Books, DVD's, Video Tapes Up for Grabs

Post by xrian »

As most on here will remember, I have quite a large collection of Merkur & Sierra books, DVD's & Video tapes.

I would like to offer the whole lot up for sale. I will sell only the complete lot as one package.
There are 17 books & magazines
9 DVD's
14 VHS tapes (most of these are original PAL tapes from the UK and can be transfered into DVD's etc or resold back to the UK to collectors. Up to you. Lots & lots of racing & rally stuff here.

First one to CALL me with a reasonable offer wins! Then we will figure out to get all this stuff to you.No emails (to slow)
See the pictures below. If you can't zoom in close enough and want more details, again, CALL me and I'll walk you through all of it.
905-650-5889
Ian

Ian G-J
Ontario, Canada
DPDISXR4Ti
Site Admin

Re: Books, DVD's, Video Tapes Up for Grabs

Post by DPDISXR4Ti »

Ian- Are you coming to Carlisle this year? If you wanted to have an auction for all of these as one lot, I'd be open to that - might be a fun way to unload them all at once and not have to bother with shipping.
Brad
xrian
Level 7
Level 7

Post by xrian »

Good idea Brad. I'm not sure if i'll be there or not but I'll let you know if I decide to go.
Thanks.

BTW I found about 12 more misc DVD's and a Rapido hat & Racing shirt to add to the lot.

Can't believe I haven't had a single inquiry about this stuff!
Ian G-J
Ontario, Canada
xrian
Level 7
Level 7

Post by xrian »

Still got them.
No calls on this stuff.
Ian G-J
Ontario, Canada