New Here...

General discussion relating to club happenings and items related to Merkurs in general such as "Merkur sightings". If you just signed on, please feel to start a new thread and introduce yourself here. Posts specifically regarding either the XR4Ti or Scorpio should go in those specific forums. Feel free to make suggestions on improving this forum here as well.
Merkur Club web site
timandsam
Level 4
Level 4

New Here...

Post by timandsam »

Hi all, I just joined the forum here, figured i'd introduced myself. I currently own an 85 XR. This is my second XR actually. I currently have a 3" turbo back exhaust from stinger, and a few other minor mods. I recently purchased a 944 intercooler, saab radiator, and recently ported my e6 i had laying around. Should get her back on the road soon! I live in PA. I Attached a few bad pictures...

-Tim

Mono Silver 85 XR4Ti: Ported Head| Ported Intakes|Schneider Roller Cam|Big NPR IC|3” Exhaust|Ported E6|Walbro 255|PiMP|80lb injectors|HE341|Alkycontrol|T5Z
timandsam
Level 4
Level 4

Re: New Here...

Post by timandsam »

Oops, posted in wrong section. I guess the moderators will be moving this. SORRY!
Mono Silver 85 XR4Ti: Ported Head| Ported Intakes|Schneider Roller Cam|Big NPR IC|3” Exhaust|Ported E6|Walbro 255|PiMP|80lb injectors|HE341|Alkycontrol|T5Z
merkurdriver
Level 8

Post by merkurdriver »

Welcome! Good looking XR!
jetrinka
Level 3
Level 3

Post by jetrinka »

Very nice! Welcome.
88 5-speed, Red XR
86 5-speed, 4x2 Toyota Pickup 22R
75 F-250, 4x2 w/390
2010 Impreza (wifes car)
DPDISXR4Ti
Site Admin

Post by DPDISXR4Ti »

timandsam wrote:Oops, posted in wrong section. I guess the moderators will be moving this. SORRY!
Rookie mistake - you're forgiven!. :mrgreen: Too funny though - I didn't notice at first that you mentioned you're in PA but immediately assumed that by the house stonework.

Feel free to update your profile with your location and add "Tim" to your signature so you don't have to re-type it every time.

Oh yea... Welcome! :D
Brad
timandsam
Level 4
Level 4

Post by timandsam »

Thanks all for the welcomes! Ive been lurking for a while and finally got time to join.

-Tim
thebronze
Level 7
Level 7

Post by thebronze »

Welcome.....

Jeezus... How many Strato Silver XR's did they make??... Seems most of the new owners on here have silver ones..... Silver is the FASTEST though.
Kevin
88 VW Cabby...........Starbucks poses by ME
Life's tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid.
-John Wayne
aaul00
Level 2
Level 2

Post by aaul00 »

Tim, where at in Pennsylvania are you located? Fingers crossed that the answer is "western" but even if it isn't, you need to get out to Carlisle with that thing in June. No excuses!

-Andrew
-Andrew Aul
timandsam
Level 4
Level 4

Post by timandsam »

i live in the Kutztown area. i've been to carlisle before but usually for the spring/chrysler shows.

- Tim
aaul00
Level 2
Level 2

Post by aaul00 »

Well, if nothing else, I'm sure there's a whole army of people on here that think that car should be in attendance the first weekend of June. :D

Good luck with the car!

-Andrew
-Andrew Aul