How to get a FREE MCA Membership for 1 year!

General discussion relating to club happenings and items related to Merkurs in general such as "Merkur sightings". If you just signed on, please feel to start a new thread and introduce yourself here. Posts specifically regarding either the XR4Ti or Scorpio should go in those specific forums. Feel free to make suggestions on improving this forum here as well.
Bob Weir
Membership Coordinator

How to get a FREE MCA Membership for 1 year!

Post by Bob Weir » Sun Apr 28, 2019 3:54 pm

The previous offer has been revised to the following.

Buy a Merkur!
Eligibility is based on you being a new member of the MCA and the purchase of a Merkur to be road worthy, not a parts car.
Email me your MCA user name, real name, postal address, phone number, model, & year of the Merkur. Also include from whom and when you bought it.

Selling a Merkur? Feel free to include the one-year membership offer as a benefit to the prospective buyer.

This offer can be discontinued or modified at anytime by the Merkur Club of America, Board of Directors.

Bob Weir
Membership Coordinator
Merkur Club of America
BWeir4u@rcn.com

PS After I receive your registration info, I’ll email you more information about the MCA.

PPS Use of the MCA Forums, List and IMON archives are FREE. However, to fund these sites, the MCA depends on money from advertisers and members. Paid membership information is available here. http://www.merkurclub.com/join/joinHow.htm

Last bumped by Bob Weir on Sun Apr 28, 2019 3:54 pm.