New to MCA ......

General discussion relating to club happenings and items related to Merkurs in general such as "Merkur sightings". If you just signed on, please feel to start a new thread and introduce yourself here. Posts specifically regarding either the XR4Ti or Scorpio should go in those specific forums. Feel free to make suggestions on improving this forum here as well.
Merkur Club web site
John Brennan
Level 8

Re: New to MCA ......

Post by John Brennan »

We're glad you're OK and that the "stunts" are overwith as well... :evil:
This is my car, and these are my people!
2015 Fiesta ST
2020 Edge 2.0 Ecoboost
dunhamr1
Level 4
Level 4

Post by dunhamr1 »

Black-Out wrote: Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:05 pm
dunhamr1 wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:48 pm I'm also in Texas, DFW area! Was just in Austin last weekend even (unfortunately not with the Merkur). Don't be a stranger, let me know if you need parts!

Dude that's awesome! Sorry for the late reply, my job has me jumping all over Texas right now, especially with the stunts people have pulled here recently. :roll: If you have parts I'll definitely look you up. I have been chipping away at the XR and have been trying to get things lined out one by one so I can get on with the tune and get it running the way she should. I'll be looking for some body parts and a few other things. Maybe some interior parts as well but I haven't decided where I'm going with that yet. either way thanks a bunch! Lord knows I need the parts lol.....
Definitely, just let me know! PM here or shoot me an email (should be in profile). I drop by Merkur Midwest a lot as well so can bring back things (at least that would fit in a carry-on bag, sometimes drive though.
-Ryan Dunham
1989 Merkur XR4Ti - nickname: "SheaXR4"
Daily: 2016 VW Golf R "Matti"
E-Street Autocross car: 2001 Mazda Miata
Old daily: 2003 VW Golf MkIV TDI, 200k+ mi

"Racing is Life. Anything else is just waiting." -Steve McQueen
zxr250cc
Level 5
Level 5

Post by zxr250cc »

Hi all,

If you are old enough to be in Columbia in the late 80's you might remember a metallic blue Merk running around there.
1986 XR4Ti Mineral Blue Metallic