Get Steve's Book!

General discussion relating to club happenings and items related to Merkurs in general such as "Merkur sightings". If you just signed on, please feel to start a new thread and introduce yourself here. Posts specifically regarding either the XR4Ti or Scorpio should go in those specific forums. Feel free to make suggestions on improving this forum here as well.
Merkur Club web site
Steve Saxty

Get Steve's Book!

Post by Steve Saxty »

Thanks to all that came and heard me talk last week at Carlisle and for the various follow-up notes I received. It was a delight to meet everyone and thanks especially for Brad for inviting me and Paul and Saul's encouragement. It was a fun, if slightly surreal, evening to discuss this car that meant so much to me with so many others, so far from where it started so many decades later!

As I think everyone understood I wrote the book as a work of love, rather than any financial objective. There's still a thrill though in seeing people get engaged and buy it - and better still to hear what they think having read it!

I ran out of Collectors Editions but there's more coming And just as a reminder, you can still buy it at the "Carlisle special" price for a few weeks and get $10 off - just click here.https://www.stevesaxty.com/carlisle

Next time I'll do Scorpio!

3Image