Calling all graphic artists!

General discussion relating to club happenings and items related to Merkurs in general such as "Merkur sightings". If you just signed on, please feel to start a new thread and introduce yourself here. Posts specifically regarding either the XR4Ti or Scorpio should go in those specific forums. Feel free to make suggestions on improving this forum here as well.
Merkur Club web site
Merkur

Calling all graphic artists!

Post by Merkur »

Calling all graphic artists! We are once again looking into doing some commemorative Carlisle merchandise and would like to get some ideas from the group here. Ideally we would like an .AI or .TIFF file as that is what gives us the most flexibility with the printer. If that is not possible a high resolution .png or .jpg could work.
I have provided a couple of examples of previous graphics but I know that there are some very capable artists here. The key points to include are:
- Carlisle Dates are June 4-6th. It’d be good if this is included
- An XR or XR + Scorpio is good
- From experience, the graphic is best if the cars are close to stock colors (not bright purple!), stock type wheels, proportions etc.
- Space for 6-8 sponsor logos
- I can provide hi-res club and Merkur logos
We would like to decide on the artist and give the go-ahead in the next week. The file would be needed ASAP to be included in advertising and merchandise ordering. I think somewhere around April 20th would work.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Paul
2015 Carlisle MCA Logo.jpg
2015 Carlisle MCA Logo.jpg (1.56 MiB) Viewed 8405 times
2010- red XR award clear.jpg
2010- red XR award clear.jpg (1.75 MiB) Viewed 8405 times
Attachments
Carlisle Award Art 2011.jpg
Carlisle Award Art 2011.jpg (149.81 KiB) Viewed 8405 times
Paul "the Brit" West
Doylestown, PA