Trip Chicago to Cleveland / Akron OH.NEW XR Windshield-SOLD

Discussion of events in the Mid-West, inclusive of the Rocky Mountain area
Merkur Club web site
blugg
Level 7
Level 7

Trip Chicago to Cleveland / Akron OH.NEW XR Windshield-SOLD

Post by blugg »

Heading eastbound from Chicago to Akron / Canton Ohio, am taking open car trailer an am going empty......so if someone needs a Full XR or large parts brought along the route, hit me up.

I have a picked over XR body / shell / roller I would bring on my way out there and the shell / car is FREE that I could deliver if you are on the route from Chicago to Akron / Canton or in between. Takers interested parties in a FREE 87 XR body / shell??

no PMs please.....email will do fine if interested blugg@msn.com I dont want to go out empty so if there is something of needed......engine, glass, doors, hatch, heavy seats........whole XR body, whole XR, clean solid shell? will be in Akron Ohio area Sunday 10-4

Didnt mentioned, I do have new XR windshield available, so if that is needed and your along the way....contact ASAP since I can deliver. Shipping a WS is too delicate to send any other way. EDIT 10-5-09 WS is SOLD.

Jeff
blugg@msn.com
Last edited by blugg on Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
Jeff
blugg
Level 7
Level 7

Post by blugg »

Thanks to all who have participated in this journey. Was able to meet up with Jason in Battle Creek MI, Pat in Jackson MI, Doug in OH, Matt in OH, and Mike in OH. Lots of Merks / parts and such were shuffled hands over the weekend! Sorry Nick in IN, schedule conflicts missed this run! More will happen in future runs Im sure.
Jeff
merkurdriver
Level 8

Post by merkurdriver »

blugg wrote: Lots of Merks / parts and such were shuffled hands over the weekend!.
Seriously. 3 cars (Merkurs) were bought and sold in less than what, 10 hours?