Scorpio Service Manuals - Free, You Pay Shipping

Scorpio cars and parts - Please state your asking price and item location. Preface wanted ads with "WTB" in the subject.

Moderators: John Brennan, DPDISXR4Ti

Merkur Club web site
Fresh Air Inspector
Level 2
Level 2

Scorpio Service Manuals - Free, You Pay Shipping

Post by Fresh Air Inspector »

NOTE: Items 1, 3 and 4 are no longer available!

Hello All,

An old friend and former member of the Southern Ontario Merkur Owners as well as IMON was cleaning up his garage and found the documents listed below. He shipped them to me and asked that I ensure 'they went to a go home'. :-) So, the following documents are available;

1. Scorpio Shop Manual - in original binder complete with tabs, Feb '87 edition with Dec '88 revisions (very good condition)

2. Scorpio Shop Manual - in original binder, no tabs, Feb '87 edition, no Dec '88 revisions, missing 'Engine, Emissions, Diagnosis' section (good condition)

3. Electrical and Vacuum Troubleshooting Manual - complete (very good condition)

4. Wiring Diagrams - complete (decent condition, pages yellowed a bit, some dirt)

These are FREE, all you need to pay is the shipping costs from Nova Scotia, Canada to you. I have a PayPal account to simplify costs and the local post office is 5 km (3 mi), down the road from me.

I know of another Scorpio Shop Manual located in Windsor, Ontario, Canada (across the river from Detroit). The chap is a former Scorpio owner. No idea of the condition but I could check if someone else needs one. No idea of price, but figure on at least shipping costs.

Hope it helps!!
Thank you and take care,
Peter
1988 Merkur Scorpio, 1988 Plymouth Caravelle (police package), 1994 Volvo 940 Turbo Wagon, 2011 Hyundai Elantra GLS Touring