1986 XR4Ti for Sale

XR4Ti cars and parts - Please state your asking price and item location. Preface wanted ads with "WTB" in the subject.

Moderators: John Brennan, Merkur

Merkur Club web site
DialM4Speed
Level 1
Level 1

1986 XR4Ti for Sale

Post by DialM4Speed »

Well folks the time has come for me to part with my XR. The storage company I used to store it is kicking all the cars out so they can use the space for PODS. No other storage companies around will take unregistered cars and I don't have anywhere else to put it. Also contributing to this decision is the fact that I've lost a lot of interest. I've owned it for about 20 years, and it's seen better days, but I had always planed on restoring it. There are other reasons but no need to go into it. It does run but it's not registered, the tires are dry rotted too. I have some parts that I never installed LA3, new headliner and two Ford shop manuals are included. I did install a Port & polished head from an SVO, 3 inch downpipe leading Magnaflow 2.5 dual exhaust. I'll try and post some pix later. It's a California car and as I said it does run, and smog equipment is intact but that's another thing I've grown weary of dealing with so it's not registered and you will need a trailer. I'm looking for a quick sale so asking $2000 or b/o everything included. Text (209)405-6592 or message.
DialM4Speed
Level 1
Level 1

Re: 1986 XR4Ti for Sale

Post by DialM4Speed »

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
andyofcolumbusmerkur
Level 7
Level 7

Post by andyofcolumbusmerkur »

Trailer? I would just keep an eye on the fluids and keep it under like 75 :lol:
If it was easy everybody would do it.
merkurdriver
Level 8

Post by merkurdriver »

New in the box radiator / intercooler combo is pretty desirable and hard to come by these days...
DialM4Speed
Level 1
Level 1

Post by DialM4Speed »

It's in the car not the box. 😁
86 XR4Ti - Port 'N' Polished SVO head w/ big exhaust valves - Ported E6 manifold - 3" Sac Mustang downpipe going into a Catco highflow cat & Magnaflow 3" inlet with dual 2.5" outlets!