WTB - OEM/Factory Xr4Ti jack and lug wrench

XR4Ti cars and parts - Please state your asking price and item location. Preface wanted ads with "WTB" in the subject.

Moderators: John Brennan, Merkur

Merkur Club web site
KentoC58

WTB - OEM/Factory Xr4Ti jack and lug wrench

Post by KentoC58 »

Looking for a nice/clean one. Not wanting one that's all junky and rusted. I believe there was (originally) a rubber strap that kept the lug wrench in place as well.

Thanks!
Kent
my8950
Level 7
Level 7

Re: WTB - OEM/Factory Xr4Ti jack and lug wrench

Post by my8950 »

You could probably get one cheap, aka free with a little rust on it...clean the paint off of it and then repaint it. Same for the lug wrench...I've got both if you want to go this route, just pay shipping. I think I have a few of the rubber straps as well.
KentoC58

Post by KentoC58 »

my8950 wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:54 pm You could probably get one cheap, aka free with a little rust on it...clean the paint off of it and then repaint it. Same for the lug wrench...I've got both if you want to go this route, just pay shipping. I think I have a few of the rubber straps as well.
That would be great. From what I remember, the jack has a red-plastic end to it? Am I thinking correctly? (The deal is, my car sat for many years at an unsecured location, and some hood rats were pilfering it. They stole the jack and wrench as they had plans to steal the wheels, but couldn't figure out how the jack worked. Idiots.)
my8950
Level 7
Level 7

Post by my8950 »

hahaha...that's ridiculous, but I guess you're lucky to still have wheels. I can check the jack, I don't recall it having a plastic end though, but who knows. I have a few that I will look at.
merkurdriver
Level 8

Post by merkurdriver »

Have brand new factory jacks for the XR4Ti (and Scorpio) available
KentoC58

Post by KentoC58 »

merkurdriver wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:17 am Have brand new factory jacks for the XR4Ti (and Scorpio) available
mike, thanks. Probably should have checked with you first. I have a used one coming. I'll see how well it cleans up.

kc