1985 XR4Ti, 26K mi, Ottawa, CA

XR4Ti cars and parts - Please state your asking price and item location. Preface wanted ads with "WTB" in the subject.

Moderators: John Brennan, Merkur

Merkur Club web site
MarkM
Level 7
Level 7

1985 XR4Ti, 26K mi, Ottawa, CA

Post by MarkM »

Email sent to the club directors. Not mine, no affiliation or guarantees. He provided an email address also, which is his first name (dot)priess@icloud.com

------------------------------------------------

Hello ,

My name is Matthew and I live in Ottawa , Canada. The reason I am sending you this message is i am trying to locate a new owner for my uncles Ford Merkur 1985. He gave it to me 2 years ago in the chance to get it back on the road. Unfortunately I haven’t been able to get around to finish the project due to having a child. The vehicle was last driver in 1992 or 1991 by my uncle before he stored it into his garage. I have since changed the fuel sending unit and fuel pump but haven’t got it to run. The vehicle does start and only has 41000apx Km or 25500miles on it. I writing this message because after speeding with my uncle we would like for the vehicle to find a home where someone will take care of it. I can provide pictures or FaceTime of the vehicle as well. I want to thank you for taking the time to read this email and trying to find a home for a vehicle both me and my uncle love. If you need any other information or think of someone that might take care of her that would be very appreciative.

Thank you very much
Matthew P
514-702-4225
Mark
my8950
Level 7
Level 7

Re: 1985 XR4Ti, 26K mi, Ottawa, CA

Post by my8950 »

Too bad the border is still closed...
tdiguardi

Re: 1985 XR4Ti, 26K mi, Ottawa, CA

Post by tdiguardi »

Please contact me if you still have it after the border opens. I may be interested to buy it. Or I can see what shipping is to me in Pa?? What are you asking for it? any pics you can send me? my e-mail: my53vwbeetle@juno.com Tim