FS: 88 XR4Ti $1500

XR4Ti cars and parts - Please state your asking price and item location. Preface wanted ads with "WTB" in the subject.

Moderators: John Brennan, Merkur

Merkur Club web site
USA1

FS: 88 XR4Ti $1500

Post by USA1 »

For sale: 1988 (08/87) Merkur XR4Ti. $1500. 147,725 miles. Purchased in 2019, I added about 48,000 miles. Automatic transmission. Blue with gray interior. I did some work to it, which has helped, but it needs alot of work. The engine and tranny works good, but the rest of the car needs attention. I did a tune up on it, replaced the timing belt, and radiator. The tops of the rear springs were broken, so I installed the Camaro front springs that I found on a Merkur website. The struts are bad, and it rides rough. the inner tie rod ends failed inspection. The radio didn't work, so I removed it to install my own. I removed that radio, but i still have the original. A/C doesn't work, and I disconnected the belt. Car had been damaged and repaired in the left front corner before I got it. Headliner is sagging down in the back. Body panels are fairly good, but the body cladding has some buckles in it. Car is located outside McAlisterville, PA, about 45 miles northeast of Harrisburg, PA. Unable to post photos, but available upon request.