Who pays for this stuff ???

Scorpio / Scorpio Cosworth Discussions - Questions, problem resolution, general talk, technical tips and modifications.
Merkur Club web site
Bob Weir
Level 7
Level 7

Who pays for this stuff ???

Post by Bob Weir »

Dear MCA Forum & List Users,

Who pays for these?
Your membership money is needed to help maintain the MCA Website “Forums”, the “Mailing List”, and the IMON Archive. Although, the Merkur Club of America does receive some financial support from our company sponsors, it obvious that their ads are small and aren’t popping up and disrupting your viewing pleasure.

The membership fee is still the same: $20 for 1 year or $35 for 2 years.
All memberships expire on March 31st.

To start or renew a membership, {MCA prefers PayPal to simplify our record keeping.} please click on the following link or copy & paste into your browser >
http://merkurclub.com/join/joinHow.htm

If you’re not sure if your membership has expired, don’t respond here. Instead, email “bweir4u@rcn.com” and I’ll check the membership list and reply to you directly.

Thanks for your support.
Bob Weir
MCA Membership Coordinator

PS I don’t handle the money, only the membership list. Saul Rivkin, MCA Treasurer is responsible for the money. After your renewed membership is processed, you’ll receive a confirmation letter within a few days.
89 Scorpio
Level 1
Level 1

Re: Who pays for this stuff ???

Post by 89 Scorpio »

Paid (2 year)
Bob Weir
Level 7
Level 7

Post by Bob Weir »

Soon I’ll email many of you with a reminder that your MCA Membership is expiring and/or has expired. The email should contain the information we have in the membership database. Please correct and/or complete the appropriate fields and reply to me. The email will contain the following link to renew. http://www.merkurclub.com/join/joinHow.htm

If you have any questions regarding your membership, please email me direct at BWeir4u@rcn.com

Bob
Merkurfast
Level 2
Level 2

Post by Merkurfast »

Just payed for a year.
Bob Weir
Level 7
Level 7

Post by Bob Weir »

:cheers Atta boy! You win 1st prize. Unfortunately, I don't know what it is, but I'll send you something really really valuable. In your dreams. :haha
Merkurfast
Level 2
Level 2

Post by Merkurfast »

Bob Weir wrote::cheers Atta boy! You win 1st prize. Unfortunately, I don't know what it is, but I'll send you something really really valuable. In your dreams. :haha
In my dreams they are making Merkurs again!