I can at least recall for the Focus ST (I'm not too well-versed on the Fiesta) you have the option for:
- Partial Leather - Black and Blue - Non-Heat - Manual: ST2 Package
- Partial Leather - Black and Orange - Non-Heat - Manual: ST2 Package
- Partial Leather - Black and Grey - Non-Heat - Manual: ST2 Package and from Ford Racing
- Full Leather - All Black - Heat - Power: ST3 Package
- Full Leather - All Black - Non-Heat - Manual: RS1 Package
- Partial Leather - Black Miko-Dinamica Inserts - Heated - Power adjust, lumbar: RS2 Package
In the final year, 2018, the only option available is the heated, power, half leather and miko-dinamica seats.
There are the non-heated shell seats elsewhere in the world which are based on the Recaro Sportser CS seats, but they are unavailable in the US. Unless you're putting them in an RS Focus...I'd recommend just getting the Sportster seats since they'll be cheaper/easier to find and the RS stitching doesn't do much on the Merkur.
As far as I know, the mounting in the Focus since 2012 has been the same across models so you should be able to use a junkyard cheapo seat to see about the actual bolt pattern.