TRE Performance 255lph

XR4Ti / Sierra / Sierra Cosworth Discussions - Questions, problem resolution, general talk, technical tips and modifications.
Merkur Club web site
DPDISXR4Ti
Site Admin

Post by DPDISXR4Ti »

But ve be cheaper - save money Joe. You buy two - have spare dat way. I give good price.
Brad
merkurmaniac
Level 5
Level 5

Post by merkurmaniac »

Look for nitrile hose. Its impervious to gasoline. Its what I used as an isolator to fit around my Walbro, because the Bro was making a high pitched whine that I didn't like. The hose that I needed was 1.25" or something like that. Too big to find at an autoparts place.

I imagine that plain ole fuel injection hose from autozone would be fine for the diameter i nthat pic.
Grayson
Level 7
Level 7

Post by Grayson »

I imagine that plain ole fuel injection hose from autozone would be fine for the diameter i nthat pic.
+1

Fuel injection hose isn't in-tank rated, but it works, and it handles high pressure.
mikerobison
Level 2
Level 2

Post by mikerobison »

I installed an A/F Meter 2 weeks ago! With well over 3000 miles before the install, The Guage shows three yellow bars at 14lbs boost and regulates perfectly while in closed loop. I have put on 200 miles and all seems to be swell!