BSCC Autocross Novice School March 1st...

Discussion of events in the Pacific Northwest, including Western Canada.
Merkur Club web site
JediTalen
Level 3
Level 3

BSCC Autocross Novice School March 1st...

Post by JediTalen »

Come join us for a great novice school to develop basic autocross skills for novice level drivers at Bremerton Raceways. This school is designed with the novice student in mind and will include a ground school and work on the autox course with instructors in the vehicle.

There is NO onsite registration for this event. You must register using Motorsport Reg (click here)

School is capped at 50 entrants, so register early.

Upon registration, your current status will show as waitlisted. This is normal until your application has been processed; donÂ’t worry, the school is not full yet. Your registration is not complete until you receive confirmation from the Registration Coordinator. You can also check at the motorsportreg.com to see if your status has changed. You will be able to pay online once your registration is marked as confirmed.

All participants must be novices on street tires.

Cost: $50.00 cash, check, or pay online. Includes lunch and 2009 membership.

School format:

We will begin the day with an intensive ground school, and then move to the course. You will have an instructor in your vehicle for all runs. The focus of the school will be to develop basic autocross skills for novice level drivers.

Gate opens: 7am
Registration & Tech: 7:30am
Driver's meeting and Ground School: 8:30am
Session 1: 9:00 am-12:00 pm
Lunch: 12pm
Session 2: 1:00 pm - 4:00pm
Tear Down: 4:00 pm
Finish: 4:30 pm

If you are interested in volunteering to help at this event, please contact Rick at rv2u@comcast.net

Questions about the event or registration can go to Michelle at watchoutcones@msn.com
No-really I can stop bringing home XR4's whenever I want....

I um......sorta.....um.....like....have seven now.....and a couple Scorpios....