Parts Pieces and Accessories - come and get 'em

Discussion of events in the Pacific Northwest, including Western Canada.
Merkur Club web site
MarioP3_XR4Ti
Level 2
Level 2

Parts Pieces and Accessories - come and get 'em

Post by MarioP3_XR4Ti »

OK, though this isn't the forum to sell parts I am not selling parts but donating them to whomever can come and become a steward of the spares.

I have a collection of parts that were 'rescued' from George Ross back when he decided to quit the Merkur scene. Much of what I have is Scorpio centric as I had a fair number of Scorpio's back in the day. There are also a lot of XR parts and pieces amidst the stash. All parts are in Pasco, WA in a couple of storage units.

I am looking for someone who can take the collection - which will require a fair sized truck - and store it and sell/distribute said parts to those who need them. I've had this stuff for over five years in storage and quite frankly I have to let it go one way or another. I just do not have the time to try to distribute and sell these things so I have to give away or trash the stuff.

It includes interior parts (seats/side panels/dash pads/clusters/heater boxes/misc pieces and parts) Exterior parts (hood, hatch, cladding, bumper skins, etc.), Motor parts (intakes/transmissions/engine/exhaust, etc.) Suspension parts (struts/rear beam/springs) lighting (tail lights/head lights, etc.) nuts and bolts. Pretty much if it unbolted I probably have it stashed somewhere in storage. When my wife and I sold our house back in '05 everything went into a storage unit neatly, shelved and boxed. Then I took a job overseas and my now ex-wife and kids moved the items some 250 miles while I was gone and they didn't do as nice a job storing it.

There are some good things mixed in with just 'things'. But it can't be picked over and only the 'goodies' taken - it all is stuff that can't be easily replicated and it's all for Merkur's so it all has some intrinsic value, even if only as a pattern to make something better and new.

All the shelving and table/benches that it's stored on goes with it - not great stuff, but it will help with the safe storage!

Please respond either by PM (which I try to get to daily) or email me at mariop dot perez3 at yahoo dot com
Mario Perez
88 XR4Ti 4.6 AODE
01 320d Touring