The Merkur Club of America Forums

The MCA forums are a public service offered by the club devoted to promoting the enjoyment and preservation of the Merkur Scorpio and XR4Ti
CityNet
It is currently Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:45 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:46 am 
Level 1
Level 1

Looking for a modified 85-86 xr that compares and surpasses the xr I had to part with.
Looking to trade , the vehichal is a two door thundervird landau with 42k original miles. Runs perfect. Either I do a repaint or its up to you. It was listed as a number 3 car with a value of 7500-8k plus. This is as it. Buckets with consule, not an origi,am radio, or carb. but all else is. Car has only two patches in rear quarters. If I do the repaint the quarters will be replaced Nd it will be a number 2 car exceeding 12-15k only because I will not put vinyl back on the roof. This car is unmistakable unique a two year only run, full frame last of the full sized muscle luxury cars. Ill add images as soon as I can.
My medical issues are forcing me to make long trips 3-6 times a month and a 429 thunderjet isn't economical in the mountains of Pa.
I will trade for a very nicely upgraded xr + cash unless its convivible that the xr is worth at least 7k with all the correct modifications and body mods. This is a true survivor and starts like an efi motor even in the extreme cold or sitting for months. No power windows = no expensive replacements. Power steering, powerbreaks, new dual exhaustMystic Blue on blue.
Write here or text at 386-956-4488. Florida number but I am in south west pa in Altoona area.
Clinton