California wild fire XR4Ti.

Documenting your big project with photos/videos? Have photos/videos to share of anything Merkur related? Place your links to photos and videos here. Please - Merkurs and Merkur-related pictures only. Cosworths welcome!!
Carlisle and event related pictures are to be placed in the relevant section under 'Events'.
Merkur Club web site
DPDISXR4Ti
Site Admin

Post by DPDISXR4Ti » Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:29 pm

milehighXR wrote:Well, here's the pics anyhow :<P I mean, i only just took it 30secs ago.
And I didn't even say, "Pics or STFU!" :lol:
Brad

EVIL_XR4
Level 7
Level 7

Post by EVIL_XR4 » Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:30 pm

MerkXRTurbo wrote:
xr4man wrote:i like the marbleized color scheme now. i want that shell.
Just think, we thought our cars were sleepers already... imagine dropping a drive train in that thing and blowing the doors off of newer V8 pony cars! :twisted:

Every time someone on here makes a comment along those lines, i feel like i'm sleeping with the enemy :lol:

MerkXRTurbo
Level 7
Level 7

Post by MerkXRTurbo » Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:53 pm

They're definitely not the enemy... I like them myself (I'd love to have an LS1 Camaro SS!!!), it's just that they know their cars are fast, and to have them seeing a car like an XR pulling past them while they're trying their best... you can only imagine how that would make most of them feel. :twisted:
3" mandrel bent exhaust, Ported/Polished head, 1.89/1.57 valves, Gutted uppper/Knife edge lower intake, T3/T4, LA3, Big VAM, Cold air intake, 40bob header, Gillis valve, Forge BOV, Mustang SVO T5, Conquest intercooler, 20psi.

EVIL_XR4
Level 7
Level 7

Post by EVIL_XR4 » Wed Dec 19, 2007 7:32 pm

MerkXRTurbo wrote:They're definitely not the enemy... I like them myself (I'd love to have an LS1 Camaro SS!!!), it's just that they know their cars are fast, and to have them seeing a car like an XR pulling past them while they're trying their best... you can only imagine how that would make most of them feel. :twisted:

Oh i know the feeling all too well. I've fallin to a couple serious Civics in my coupe as well as two different SHO's on two different occasions. Funny thing is though out of all of 4 people, NONE of them would run me from a stop, they all wanted to play on the highway where my 4.10 gears and 26'' tall tire runs out of breath :roll: In the 1/4 i would've slaughtered any of them. In the long run though i'd like to get a road race suspension built up on the Mustang.

JediTalen
Level 3
Level 3

Post by JediTalen » Tue Jan 01, 2008 1:50 am

EVIL_XR4 wrote:I have a strange attraction to those rims....were they 6 or 7 inches wide?
I've got a set you can have, for shipping cost. :twisted:
No-really I can stop bringing home XR4's whenever I want....

I um......sorta.....um.....like....have seven now.....and a couple Scorpios....

XR4
Level 2
Level 2

Post by XR4 » Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:44 pm

i'm sorry for anyone who has these wheels (i had them on my old XR that i rolled) But they are ugly as $#!* im sorry but just bad. Back to that car that would suck more than i could imagine to lose everything you own in your house then it even takes your car to that sucks.
T3/T4 turbo, Stinger Performance manifold, FMIC, Knock off Greedy type s bov, T-5 trans, Steeda Short shifter, Stage 1 clutch, OBX FMU, adj Fuel pressur regulator, MBC, external wastegate, and a few problems. But i still love it WHY?