Jeremy's Merkur "The Mutt"

Documenting your big project with photos/videos? Have photos/videos to share of anything Merkur related? Place your links to photos and videos here. Please - Merkurs and Merkur-related pictures only. Cosworths welcome!!
Carlisle and event related pictures are to be placed in the relevant section under 'Events'.
jkxr4ti
Level 6
Level 6

Re: Jeremy's Merkur "The Mutt"

Post by jkxr4ti » Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:19 pm

Well doing some final prep for Carlisle. And the Mutt just got some new shoes!
Thanks to Ted for these OZ Montecarlos. I've been looking for a decent set of 17s for a while now.
These should give me a few more tire options.

Merkur....Its German for Mutt....Mustang, Saab, Volvo, Lincoln, Contour, Cummins... and the list goes on.

Jeremy Kemp

1988 XR4Ti Chestnut Brown/Spice Leather
MC2 Coilovers and Bushings, Contour Rims and Rotors, Ported Motorsport Head, Cosworth 4x4 Intercooler, Holset HY35 Turbo, 80LB Injectors, Megasquirt2 EFI

jkxr4ti
Level 6
Level 6

Re: Jeremy's Merkur "The Mutt"

Post by jkxr4ti » Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:05 am

Heres a few shots from the showfield and Autocross.

Thanks to Paul for these.

Nexus Tablet in the dash running MSDroid. This links up to the MS3 and powers up/down with ignition. Running the Timur Rom for this handy feature. Also allows simultaneous USB OTG support and Charging. The Megasquirt is wired up via a USB-Serial Cable right now but I may change to direct USB Since ive just installed the MS3.
Sits right where the Clock and Warning Module was and still allows Center Air vent operation.

Heres a shot of the Unit without the bezel:

Getting a little loose on the course:

Merkur....Its German for Mutt....Mustang, Saab, Volvo, Lincoln, Contour, Cummins... and the list goes on.

Jeremy Kemp

1988 XR4Ti Chestnut Brown/Spice Leather
MC2 Coilovers and Bushings, Contour Rims and Rotors, Ported Motorsport Head, Cosworth 4x4 Intercooler, Holset HY35 Turbo, 80LB Injectors, Megasquirt2 EFI