Dinner

Discussion topics related exclusively to our annual gathering in Carlisle PA on June 3-5, 2005.
Merkur Club web site
jasonty
Level 6
Level 6

Dinner

Post by jasonty »

could someone bring me 21 dollars worth of burgers to the dinner so ill be happy.dont like to complain about the hard work all of you guys do.but A) its alot of money and B) there isnt anything on the list i like:) brad make sure i win something BIG:)
just ranting
see you all soon
jason
jason yancey
stephens city va
87XR-88XR
NOVAMOG

"as long as you keep picking on me I will tend to mad post about me getting mad......"
DPDISXR4Ti
Site Admin

Post by DPDISXR4Ti »

You're killin' me Jason! :lol: Do you know how many complaints we had about those "murder burgers" at the Radisson?! :? (Rightly so, I might add). Sorry dude, we try, but it's just impossible to please the tastes of 200 different people.
jasonty
Level 6
Level 6

Post by jasonty »

hey someone had to start the topic off right:) just messin around
DPDISXR4Ti wrote:You're killin' me Jason! :lol: Do you know how many complaints we had about those "murder burgers" at the Radisson?! :? (Rightly so, I might add). Sorry dude, we try, but it's just impossible to please the tastes of 200 different people.
jason yancey
stephens city va
87XR-88XR
NOVAMOG

"as long as you keep picking on me I will tend to mad post about me getting mad......"
mhamilton
Level 6
Level 6

Post by mhamilton »

I want to pay for my dinner and T-shirt online. Anyone have the link?
"Head for the Hills, the Town of Lompach is Under Water!"
DPDISXR4Ti
Site Admin

Post by DPDISXR4Ti »

You asleep at the wheel Mark? :lol: Just bustin' on ya! :wink:

http://www.merkurclub.com/carlisle_2k5/carlisle_2k5.htm

This will get you to the "all things Carlisle" page including the on-line PayPal registration form.

Could you let us know if you have any issues with the close-out page? Several people have indicated that they get an error. The transaction goes through fine, but it leaves people understandably concerned.

Thanks!
dedwards
Level 2
Level 2

Post by dedwards »

I placed my order a week back. I didn't have any issues with placing the order or closing it out. Link seemed to work fine.
Dennis E.
86 XR4Ti, 81k, C3, Diamond White
88 XR4Ti, 125k, T9, Sand Gold Metallic (SOLD)
89 XR4Ti, 74k, C3, Diamond White (SOLD)
jasonty
Level 6
Level 6

Post by jasonty »

anytime ive paid on line to the MCA ive gotten the error message. the most recent time it did go through though.
DPDISXR4Ti wrote:You asleep at the wheel Mark? :lol: Just bustin' on ya! :wink:

http://www.merkurclub.com/carlisle_2k5/carlisle_2k5.htm

This will get you to the "all things Carlisle" page including the on-line PayPal registration form.

Could you let us know if you have any issues with the close-out page? Several people have indicated that they get an error. The transaction goes through fine, but it leaves people understandably concerned.

Thanks!
jason yancey
stephens city va
87XR-88XR
NOVAMOG

xrian
Level 7
Level 7

Post by xrian »

Worked fine for me and a couple from our club.
Ian G-J
Ontario, Canada
mhamilton
Level 6
Level 6

Post by mhamilton »

Thanks Bwad, I found that website earlier but did not see the link to the order form. duh

It worked, but I did get an error message after the transaction went through. I checked my account and it was okay.
"Head for the Hills, the Town of Lompach is Under Water!"
DPDISXR4Ti
Site Admin

Post by DPDISXR4Ti »

Thanks Mark. Or is it Mawk??? :lol:

Not sure wht the heck the problem is with the PayPal close-out, but as you figured out, it does go through fine even if you do get an error message.
webmaster
Site Admin

Post by webmaster »

I did find a coding error today and have changed the check-out process. I'd be interested if anyone still gets an error upon checkout.

The main thing is to re-assure everyone that even with the error message, the order still goes through OK.

Paul
Morgan
Level 2
Level 2

Dinner Tickets

Post by Morgan »

If I ordered the tickets middle of april shoudl I have gotten somethign in the mail by now?
86 XR4Ti - Megasquirt n EDIS, Big IC, full 3" exhuast, Toyota 8" LSD, Spax adj. susp., RX-7 front hubs, RX-7 Brakes.
87 XR4Ti - Stock auto daily driver
DPDISXR4Ti
Site Admin

Re: Dinner Tickets

Post by DPDISXR4Ti »

Morgan wrote:If I ordered the tickets middle of april shoudl I have gotten somethign in the mail by now?
Nope, ticket(s) aren't mailed out - they're picked up at the hotel Friday night (preferred) or at the show-field on Saturday. Your reservation/payment for one dinner ticket was received on 4/17, so you're good to go (unless you need to order more).
xrian
Level 7
Level 7

Post by xrian »

Brad. Hang onto mine. A buddy from our club is going and will need my 2 tickets.
His name is Ephraim Fernandez. I will instruct him to either contact you or just ask for them under my name. Whatever is best.
Thanks bud.
Ian G-J
Ontario, Canada
DPDISXR4Ti
Site Admin

Post by DPDISXR4Ti »

xrian wrote:Brad. Hang onto mine. A buddy from our club is going and will need my 2 tickets.
His name is Ephraim Fernandez. I will instruct him to either contact you or just ask for them under my name. Whatever is best.
Thanks bud.
Okay Ian, that still gives you the opportunity to change your mind and get your motor fixed and show up! :twisted: