"Was It As Good For You As It Was For Me?"

Discussion topics related exclusively to our annual gathering in Carlisle PA on June 3-5, 2005.
Merkur Club web site
DPDISXR4Ti
Site Admin

Post by DPDISXR4Ti »

ztee24 wrote:I thought I was going to be dancing on stage with that light on the grass! Haahaa.
Nobody I know would have stopped you. We'll put that on the agenda for next year. :twisted:
fastmaul
Level 7
Level 7

Post by fastmaul »

Yeah Paul that was funny!! we rolled in early Saturday morning and Taryn was like did you see the lights! I'm like yeah, but the sun's out and they are still on! LOL
Erik AKA MerkurSport's Bill payer. www.Merkursport.com The virtual Garage. Bring your own nudie calendar. You can now find MerkurSport on Facebook! http://www.facebook.com/pages/MerkurSpo ... 5756984607
John Brennan
Level 8

Post by John Brennan »

The manager was afraid we'd "storm the castle" if he turned them off! :lol:
This is my car, and these are my people!
2015 Fiesta ST
2020 Edge 2.0 Ecoboost
ztee24
Level 5
Level 5

Post by ztee24 »

Ok, next time, we need a stage there! We can all put on shows! Haahaa...actually, they need a ramp, and we all take turns with our cars on it! Then we can say, our xr's/cossies were in the spotlight!
Haahaahaa :lol:
DPDISXR4Ti
Site Admin

Post by DPDISXR4Ti »

ztee24 wrote:Then we can say, our xr's/cossies were in the spotlight!
Haahaahaa :lol:
Taryn, your XR was in the spotlight with or without the spotlights! 8) :wink:
ztee24
Level 5
Level 5

Post by ztee24 »

:oops:

mangostick
Level 4
Level 4

Post by mangostick »

Ed Lijewski wrote:Wow! 32mpg at really decent speed is impressive--and running rich at that! I'm thinking you might have the auto XR rear end (3.56 or 3.64?) to get that kind of mileage, right? :wink:

YMMV
Auto rear is 3.36:1...I got great mileage with my t5 and auto rear too..@ 80 or so mph 8)
I like the spotlight Idea...hmm. 8) my car looks great under artificial light...cant see any of the paint flaws :lol: by the way Colin..Im seriously thinkin of that sunroof pannel...just gotta get one I can use for a mold first, it rains too much in FL to leave my sunroof out :wink:
where'd I put that damned hammer?? :-D

Shawn Mangan