Rant dim people at bodyshops

The Club Water Cooler - Discussion of just about anything on your mind not Merkur related.

Merkur Club web site
Rattyxrsc

Rant dim people at bodyshops

Post by Rattyxrsc »

So this is something that happend tonight going home my lights above the display all light up so im figuring it was just acting up. The car suddenly wont accelerate and dies on a poorly lit country road turns out the bodyshop didnt push the fuel line on over the lip when the previous owner swapped tanks i checked everything heard the pumps priming even checked the coil and distributor man that ticked me off moral of the story bodyshops should work on the body and nothing else no offense to anyone who works or runs a bodyshop but the ones around here aren't exactly bright
DPDISXR4Ti
Site Admin

Re: Rant dim people at bodyshops

Post by DPDISXR4Ti »

Rattyxrsc wrote:So this is something that happend tonight going home my lights above the display all light up so im figuring it was just acting up. The car suddenly wont accelerate and dies on a poorly lit country road turns out the bodyshop didnt push the fuel line on over the lip when the previous owner swapped tanks i checked everything heard the pumps priming even checked the coil and distributor man that ticked me off moral of the story bodyshops should work on the body and nothing else no offense to anyone who works or runs a bodyshop but the ones around here aren't exactly bright

Huh?
Brad