The Club Water Cooler - Discussion of just about anything on your mind not Merkur related.
- Level 1
- Posts: 68
- Joined: Wed May 11, 2005 7:08 am
Happy New Year guys!!
1) Get my Merkur w/in 3 weeks from now
2) Drop a little weight
3) Make it down to Carlise
4) ....andddd some other stuff that doesn't matter much
Again, Happy New Year!!
- Level 8
- Posts: 11630
- Joined: Wed Jun 18, 2003 4:19 pm
- Location: Scottsdale, AZ "Summer Is Coming"
Yes, Happy New Year. This is the year I start working for myself, and not for other people... and the year I start writing my book!
This is my car, and these are my people!
1989 XR4Ti 5-Speed
2001 BMW Z3 3.0i 5-Speed
2015 Fiesta ST
2020 Edge 2.0 Ecoboost
- Level 6
- Posts: 807
- Joined: Sat May 24, 2003 9:17 pm
- Location: Sarnia, Ontario, Canada
Happy new year to my fellow Merkur nutters!!
PS: Can't wait for the "How to survive life with a Merkur" book John!!
Seeking relationship with sexy lady Merkur owner (send pic of Merkur).
- Posts: 628
- Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2003 12:13 am
- Location: Doylestown, PA
Happy New Year everyone.
Wishing you all a happy, healthy & prosperous 2006.
Paul "the Brit" West
- Level 7
- Posts: 3396
- Joined: Tue May 27, 2003 1:35 am
- Location: Minnesota
Haaaaaappy 2006, guys. It's crazy how fast time passes...
My resolutions include attending Carlisle, getting the XR running and tuned, and not breaking a timing belt...
89 Scorpio 2300-16V // 07 F-650 Cummins // 00 Beetle TDI
File to fit, paint to match.
- Level 7
- Posts: 1388
- Joined: Sat Mar 13, 2004 1:26 pm
- Location: Delaware now, but from Brooklyn NYC.
happy new year everyone.
my resolution is to not get my first brand new car repo'ed. just gotta keep up the payment
1985 Merkur XR4Ti - 2.5 ranger block greyhound bus turbo
1988 Mercedes Benz 190e - awaiting airbag suspension
2005 Dodge Magnum - 336,000 Mile Daily driver
2008 Subaru Legacy GT - crazy loud boxer rumble
2009 Suzuki GSX650F - crotch rocket
- Level 4
- Posts: 398
- Joined: Tue Jan 14, 2003 9:23 pm
- Location: Near Pittsburgh
Happy New Year to all
A whole new year to use to restore Merkurs!
Well actuallly since I am almost where I want my XR
I amy start looking for a Spitfire to do a frame off restoration on
Every day above ground is a good day!
The enemy is anybody who's going to get you killed, no matter which side he's on.