This girl I talk to on computer

The Club Water Cooler - Discussion of just about anything on your mind not Merkur related.

Mike McCreight
Level 7
Level 7

?

Post by Mike McCreight » Wed Jan 11, 2006 12:26 am

Cirque du So Lame?
It's not a hobby, it's an obsession!

fastmaul
Level 7
Level 7

Post by fastmaul » Wed Jan 11, 2006 12:30 am

OK, WTF is this!!!!

XR4Ti1987 [8:26 P.M.]: you did not see that hottie did you you said a few days ago

[8:28 P.M.]: i seen him today

:shock: :lol: :lol: Alex and his new girlfriend are sharing a hottie boy! FPMSL!!!!!!!
Erik AKA MerkurSport's Bill payer. www.Merkursport.com The virtual Garage. Bring your own nudie calendar. You can now find MerkurSport on Facebook! http://www.facebook.com/pages/MerkurSpo ... 5756984607

xrian
Level 7
Level 7

Post by xrian » Wed Jan 11, 2006 9:08 am

Somebody just shoot me now!!!!!
Ian G-J
Ontario, Canada

wilky
Level 6
Level 6

Post by wilky » Wed Jan 11, 2006 11:07 am

xrian wrote:Somebody just shoot me now!!!!!
Serves you right for even looking at a post from this guy!!

Wilky

PS: Shoot me too
Seeking relationship with sexy lady Merkur owner (send pic of Merkur).

KingpinCEO
Level 7
Level 7

Post by KingpinCEO » Wed Jan 11, 2006 4:45 pm

hahahahahahah

this was funny.

such a good laugh.

alex,... u went 10 days without sounding like a sped.

u should go meet her and let her to what she was talkin to u on the phone about.

Chuck W
Level 7
Level 7

Post by Chuck W » Wed Jan 11, 2006 5:18 pm

Hrmm...

Now Alex is saying all the time about how well he treats the ladies. Always saying that he treats them with respect and all that.

Then what does he do to this gal? Come onto a public forum and post up their private IM conversation...without her knowledge I'm sure.

Yeah, that's respect.

Loser.
"Strange women, lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power is derived from a mandate from the masses, not from some farsical aquatic ceremony."

DPDISXR4Ti
Site Admin

Post by DPDISXR4Ti » Wed Jan 11, 2006 6:49 pm

Deep thought question of the day....

What if a train-wreck was scheduled at the suspect intersection for once every week - would it have the same appeal and interest? Would traffic at the intersection increase or decrease during the other 6 1/2 days? Would the people who were scared of possibly seeing a train wreck, visit the intersection on the other days, if they knew there was no chance of seeing a train wreck that day??? :?

KingpinCEO
Level 7
Level 7

Post by KingpinCEO » Wed Jan 11, 2006 10:55 pm

??que que que???

anglin
Level 7
Level 7

Post by anglin » Wed Jan 11, 2006 11:10 pm

KingpinCEO wrote:??que que que???
Let's see. The way I read it, AlexD is the train wreck, the MCAF is the intersection, and people either come here to watch the train wreck, or they leave the MACF to avoid the train wreck.

How many times has everyone here slapped themselves on the forehead as a vicarious action for AlexD? If you didn't slap yourself on the forehead, did you just shake your head and roll your eyes in moderate disgust? (We have an emoticon for that, one used regularly for him, and it looks like: :roll: .)
Last edited by anglin on Thu Jan 12, 2006 12:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

mhamilton
Level 6
Level 6

Post by mhamilton » Wed Jan 11, 2006 11:16 pm

I did not read any of these posts...just saw the title and thought, "here we go with more creepiness"

Puke is a funny word!

myxrisfasterthanyours

Re: This girl I talk to on computer

Post by myxrisfasterthanyours » Wed Jan 11, 2006 11:40 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: 1/2/2006 9:32:00 AM

ALEX!!!! UR THE BEST PERSON IN THE WHOLE ENTIRE WORLD I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS U FOR THE PIZZA!!!!!!!! MWAH x 10000000000

LOVE ALWAYS,

<3 NICOLE <3

THANK YOU ALEX!!!!!!!

AlexD wrote:She 1st I'med me like last week for the 1st time. So to make it short. the last few days she has been sending me e-mails saying how she really loves not likes but LOVES me :D.

So yesterday I asked how do did you like me so fast. She said she likes my personality :D, and that I'm not like most men she talks 2, she also wanted to know if she was coming on to fast with all the love e-mails, I told her no I relly like them, I be smiling/blushing :D :oops:

And she said she was talking to me when she was drunk, and talking bout suck my you now what, and whatesd to say sorry I hope you weren't offended, so I say no it's no problem at all girl :wink:

And she'd love me forever :D

I love this girl :D

MerkXRTurbo
Level 7
Level 7

Post by MerkXRTurbo » Wed Jan 11, 2006 11:51 pm

WTF's with that post? :?
3" mandrel bent exhaust, Ported/Polished head, 1.89/1.57 valves, Gutted uppper/Knife edge lower intake, T3/T4, LA3, Big VAM, Cold air intake, 40bob header, Gillis valve, Forge BOV, Mustang SVO T5, Conquest intercooler, 20psi.

xr4tiguy
Level 4
Level 4

Post by xr4tiguy » Thu Jan 12, 2006 1:24 am

you gave someone your devit (assuming deBit) card number?? as in the PIN??? If so you are retarded, and i don't mean figuratively. I mean you should have a big padded helmet and a spill proof cup. Actually calling you retarded is offensive to all of the poor retarded people trying to better themselves :!:

all i can say is :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Nick

2.3L motor + Turbo + $ + Time + More $ = One helluva good time

fastmaul
Level 7
Level 7

Post by fastmaul » Thu Jan 12, 2006 2:44 am

Whoa, Alex, you gave a stranger your Debit card number!!! Are you freakin crazy!!! quick, with all sincerness (is that even a word??LOL) Call your bank and change your PIN number ASAP. All the money that you are saving can be gone in a matter of hours...days.

Call your bank NOW, Stop reading this...
Why you still reading, you should be dialing..... Hello bank of AD... I did something without thinking...I uh ...

OK, StOP reading and call them!
Erik AKA MerkurSport's Bill payer. www.Merkursport.com The virtual Garage. Bring your own nudie calendar. You can now find MerkurSport on Facebook! http://www.facebook.com/pages/MerkurSpo ... 5756984607

MerkXRTurbo
Level 7
Level 7

Post by MerkXRTurbo » Thu Jan 12, 2006 1:17 pm

I'm going to pretend I'm a hot chick and get Alex to buy me an IC or something. :shock:

Alex, if you give away your card numbers online, you deserve to lose all your money. :roll:
3" mandrel bent exhaust, Ported/Polished head, 1.89/1.57 valves, Gutted uppper/Knife edge lower intake, T3/T4, LA3, Big VAM, Cold air intake, 40bob header, Gillis valve, Forge BOV, Mustang SVO T5, Conquest intercooler, 20psi.