So, here's what Anglin has to offer. I have a few large items that suck to pack and ship that I would like to bring to Carlisle. It is going to be really, REALLY easy to find me on Friday (more in another thread at a different time), but I'll be around the whole weekend.
- fiberglass RS500 rear wing - MC Rally
- big roll of black vinyl, leather-like interior material (for seat covering, shifter boots, etc.), sold as a whole roll
- Autopower 4-point roll bar (somebody's got dibs already! don't miss out on the other stuff)
- silicone hose - at the current "blow out" pricing Check the following thread:
All items can be purchased/paid for in advance, reserving them for you to claim. I'm actually starting to run low on 5/8" hose, and obviously, the roll of vinyl and the RS500 rear wing are items I only have one of.
Email me at email@example.com if you want to claim any of these items as your own at Carlisle 2006!
SARON81 wrote:Consider interesting trades??wilky wrote:Yup - totally serious. My reserve would probably be $20k (US). I'm going to advertise before Carlisle so that potential buyers can take a look before making any offers.
- Level 5
- Posts: 583
- Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 1:27 am
- Location: Northeastern PA
'89 Merkur Scorpio "HookSport"
Paul-Aaron Zachary Van Hook is one year old! Born 11/4/2009!
My Facebook page
I may have a powder coated valve cover if I get around to doing it, white and Ford dark blue is the plan unless someone commits $100 for another color set
I also have some switches and badges that someone might want =
The enemy is anybody who's going to get you killed, no matter which side he's on.
I'll take the Cosworth front bumper and the arches if you haven't sold them yet! I'd also like the steering wheel.wilky wrote:My stock LHD Cossie 3 dr with 47,000 miles on the clock.
Sorry. Pre-Carlisle excitement.
My stuff is still looking for buyers!