just registered

Discussion topics related exclusively to our annual gathering in Carlisle PA on June 2-4, 2006.
Merkur Club web site
XR4TIboostedmom
Level 1
Level 1

just registered

Post by XR4TIboostedmom »

i just registered and asked how many MCA people were registered and she said...............................................

78 soI guess we wint break any records but 78 thats alot of merks for me! Oh and by the way if you call today they will let you pre-register!!
Need an alarm system for your Merk??? Rescue a German shepherd today! PM me for details or visit www.awndr.petfinder.com
DPDISXR4Ti
Site Admin

Post by DPDISXR4Ti »

Just checked my notes, and about this same time last year, there were 120 cars registered and 236 was the final count. So if the math holds up, we should have 153.4 cars this year, which would be the third highest count ever!

My only question is, who's bringing the 4/10ths of a car??? :haha
Brad
merkurdriver
Level 8

Post by merkurdriver »

Yeah, by this time pre-registration is the same price as he gate so why bother - most will just pay when they get there. Also, those non-commitment types never pre-register, but still end up going.

The group from here we have the same amount of people going from last year + one more car so we're still pulling our weight :)
DPDISXR4Ti
Site Admin

Post by DPDISXR4Ti »

Last year in particular, I was really shocked at how many people didn't pre-register - roughly 100 registered at the gate, hence the reason we ran out of room on the show-field.

If nothing else, this is a good reminder for me, since I'll be meeting with the new show planner at Carlisle this weekend, and parking location is one of the items on my list.
Brad
Ray
Level 7
Level 7

Post by Ray »

how much is registration?
-Ray
1985 Ford F150 - Tow Missile
1985 Merkur XR4Ti -#141 CP "Miss Daisy"
2005 Subaru LGT
http://www.cartct.com
XR4TIboostedmom
Level 1
Level 1

Post by XR4TIboostedmom »

registration is now $45...you can call it in or do it at the gate

I reg on mon like i said but i was only charged $35,because i had problems when i tried on fri night.and i got my card yesterday...now thats fast service
Need an alarm system for your Merk??? Rescue a German shepherd today! PM me for details or visit www.awndr.petfinder.com
ztee24
Level 5
Level 5

Post by ztee24 »

I pre-registered last year, this year no. I can do that on Friday afternoon when I get there.
I did re-register for MCA though! :D
Colin
Level 7
Level 7

Post by Colin »

DPDISXR4Ti wrote:My only question is, who's bringing the 4/10ths of a car??? :haha
Why, that'd be you, of course! 8)
Instagram @colinrdoyle
89 Scorpio 2300-16V // 07 F-650 Cummins // 00 Beetle TDI
File to fit, paint to match.