Last Call for Merkurs at Carlisle 2006 - READ THIS!!!!

Discussion topics related exclusively to our annual gathering in Carlisle PA on June 2-4, 2006.
Merkur Club web site
DPDISXR4Ti
Site Admin

Last Call for Merkurs at Carlisle 2006 - READ THIS!!!!

Post by DPDISXR4Ti »

This will be just a quick reminder, cause I need to get out to the garage myself or I'll be hitch-hiking to Carlisle!

The membership/dinner ticket/t-shirt on-line order page will remain open through the weekend. PayPal orders only at this point! Here's the direct link to the order page:
http://www.merkurclub.com/carlisle_2k6/ ... r_form.htm

Remember, like last year, we will NOT be taking membership renewals at the show. You must be signed-up/renewed by this weekend or you will not be entitled to the special "members only" goody bag nor the discounted dinner price. If you are unsure if you renewed, you can drop an e-mail into Scott at Members@MerkurClub.com

Note!!! It has come to my attention that there are two or three of you who have signed up at the discounted dinner rate, yet have not renewed your membership. Please save us both the embarrassment and take care of this. You're going to get more than your membership value back via the goody bag alone, but only if your membership is updated by Monday! Enough said!?

Questions? Click here for the Merkurs at Carlisle 2006 home page:
http://www.merkurclub.com/carlisle_2k6/carlisle_2k6.htm

Still have questions? Ask away, but remember, time is running short!!!
Brad
merkurdriver
Level 8

Post by merkurdriver »

Is there a direct email one can zap the paypal funds to for membership renewal? Tried on the MCA site a few times but my browser absoultely hates that application running within the MCA site no matter how much I try. :?
DPDISXR4Ti
Site Admin

Post by DPDISXR4Ti »

merkurdriver wrote:Is there a direct email one can zap the paypal funds to for membership renewal? Tried on the MCA site a few times but my browser absoultely hates that application running within the MCA site no matter how much I try. :?
Wonder why. :? You're the first one to have an issue this year Mike. Last year several people had problems.

Any way, it's PayPal@merkurclub.com

Just include what your ordering in the note field.

Thanks Mike.
Brad
merkurdriver
Level 8

Post by merkurdriver »

Done! Thanks. Last year I had zero problems...this year seemed impossible. Definately on my end as I'm on a different ISP this year with wacky firewalls and stuff. :? :? :? :lol: