Hotel Information

Discussion topics related exclusively to our annual gathering in Carlisle PA on June 6-8, 2008.
Merkur Club web site
merkurdriver
Level 8

Post by merkurdriver »

I'm sure its the extra $10 per night "nuisance" tax thats associated with my name under the PA Hotel Association's list of "bad people who are likely to disrupt your business late at night". :lol:
MarkM
Level 7
Level 7

Post by MarkM »

DPDISXR4Ti wrote: Mark, yours may be correct at $119, as they've got you down as having three people in the room. Call back and tell them two, and you should get the $109 rate.
According to the lady I talked to, there were NO $109 rooms available, regardless of number of occupants. $119 was ALL they had. She also said the third person didn't come into play anyway since he's not an adult. I'll call back and see what today's story is. Thanks for checking.
Mark
jkxr4ti
Level 7
Level 7

Post by jkxr4ti »

Brad, that may have been my reservation they corrected. When i called the other week to book they also told me 119. When i called today to check they said i was listed as having the 109 rate. :dunno
Jeremy Kemp

RIP: the Mutt….1988 XR4Ti Chestnut Brown/Spice Leather
MC2 Coilovers and Bushings, Contour Rims and Rotors, Ported Motorsport Head, Cosworth 4x4 Intercooler, Holset HY35 Turbo, 80LB Injectors, Megasquirt2 EFI
DPDISXR4Ti
Site Admin

Post by DPDISXR4Ti »

jkxr4ti wrote:Brad, that may have been my reservation they corrected. When i called the other week to book they also told me 119. When i called today to check they said i was listed as having the 109 rate. :dunno
Nope, wasn't you Jeremy, but from what you're saying it sounds like maybe they found the rest of the reservations at $119 after I hung up with them, and changed the rate to $109. Well, everyone but Mike perhaps. After checking the local PAHA trouble-maker list, Mike's rate is now $309/night. :P
Brad
merkurdriver
Level 8

Post by merkurdriver »

DPDISXR4Ti wrote: After checking the local PAHA trouble-maker list, Mike's rate is now $309/night. :P
:lol: I guess I better cancel and make my reservations under an alais.
MerlinMerkur
Level 7
Level 7

Post by MerlinMerkur »

I may have missed this obvious common sense detail but.. with the group rooms, how do you slot-in with the roomates? Is it auto-fill for MCA-ers?
Or otherwise how do I arrange roomates? OR.. should I just friggin call them and let the hotel answer that question :P

Alas, any who are looking for roomates... heh.. Im needy OR PM me and we'll set up a 2..3.. 4 person deal where we can sleep.

(Im barely snor and am way more pleasant in person than over the internet :P, or you can drive my XR with malice 8)
Sold yet?

~TE
~Travis
87.5 Mono XR- LA3, FMIC, Adj Cam, Gillis, CAI/Cone, +15% rates - Koni adj, Coss frnt/rr sways, rr brc., Ported manis, 3" DP w/dualz, PBRs, rear disks and enough gadjets and switches to make Batman jealous! And more comin! Speak up.
DPDISXR4Ti
Site Admin

Post by DPDISXR4Ti »

MerlinMerkur wrote:I may have missed this obvious common sense detail but.. with the group rooms, how do you slot-in with the roomates? Is it auto-fill for MCA-ers?
Or otherwise how do I arrange roomates? OR.. should I just friggin call them and let the hotel answer that question :P
It's totally up to you if you want to share a room. The hotel cannot arrange this. I'd suggest posting a new thread in here indicating that you either have a room to share or are looking to share a room with someone who already has one.
Brad
MerlinMerkur
Level 7
Level 7

Post by MerlinMerkur »

DPDISXR4Ti wrote: It's totally up to you if you want to share a room. The hotel cannot arrange this. I'd suggest posting a new thread in here indicating that you either have a room to share or are looking to share a room with someone who already has one.
Ahh yes then I say that. That works. Im looking to share with someone who has a room. In fact.. I have an air-bag-bed thing Ill bring, Ill roll it out and pump it up at the last call for ZZzzzs and pay my full share of the room. Everybody wins right? PM me.
Ill even bring my own towel(s) so I dont use up the stock!! Come on dont make me beg!!!
~Travis
87.5 Mono XR- LA3, FMIC, Adj Cam, Gillis, CAI/Cone, +15% rates - Koni adj, Coss frnt/rr sways, rr brc., Ported manis, 3" DP w/dualz, PBRs, rear disks and enough gadjets and switches to make Batman jealous! And more comin! Speak up.
xr4tifan
Level 3
Level 3

Post by xr4tifan »

Just booked my room. Arriving Thursday to get a full day on Friday. Hopefully the Scorp will be ready by then :thumb Trying to get my clun membership but paypal is acting stupid! :x
'88 Scorpio - K&N air filter, custom hood, 17" wheels, dual exhaust
$KRILLA
Level 6
Level 6

Post by $KRILLA »

Me and Alicia have our room set and my friend Steve just reserved his~
Ed Lijewski
Level 8

Post by Ed Lijewski »

"Alicia and I......" : :roll: :lol:

YMMV 8)
Descartes: "Cogito Ergo Sum"
Lijewski: "Sum Ergo Drive-O. Mucho!
Rooster
Level 5
Level 5

Post by Rooster »

lol.... I am all booked up 2
-Rooster..
1985 Merkur XR4Ti "New plan"
1986 Merkur XR4Ti Stock, Low miles unmodded will be that way 4ever
1989 Merkur Scorpio white and Tan "Casper" Daily Driven
jasonty
Level 6
Level 6

Post by jasonty »

Sold Out of Rooms per Johanna and Carol @ 517PM Today. This will be the first event I have missed since 99, but Im not sweating it.
jason yancey
stephens city va
87XR-88XR
NOVAMOG

"as long as you keep picking on me I will tend to mad post about me getting mad......"
DPDISXR4Ti
Site Admin

Post by DPDISXR4Ti »

jasonty wrote:Sold Out of Rooms per Johanna and Carol @ 517PM Today.
Sit tight Jason - let me see if I can do anything...
Brad
jasonty
Level 6
Level 6

Post by jasonty »

I normally register as soon as its posted. this year i just had some other priorities,..........it pays to pay attention! thanks brad.
DPDISXR4Ti wrote:
jasonty wrote:Sold Out of Rooms per Johanna and Carol @ 517PM Today.
Sit tight Jason - let me see if I can do anything...
jason yancey
stephens city va
87XR-88XR
NOVAMOG

"as long as you keep picking on me I will tend to mad post about me getting mad......"