10-Day Count-down

Discussion topics related exclusively to our annual gathering in Carlisle PA on June 6-8, 2008.
DPDISXR4Ti
Site Admin

10-Day Count-down

Post by DPDISXR4Ti » Wed May 28, 2008 2:25 pm

It's the final count-down - are you ready?

Here's some quick bullets on things to know and things to do....

1) Is your MCA membership renewed? Most of you have, but there's still a couple stragglers. Remember, no "instant" sign-ups at the show - you need to renew PRIOR to this Friday (5/30) or you are out of luck. At a bare minimum, membership gets you a goody bag and free entry into the give-aways so just do it now if you haven't already. Here's the link, one last time! :O) http://www.merkurclub.com/joinHow.htm

2) Friday night from 7:30 - 9PM in the Radisson hotel lobby will be goody bag and t-shirt pick-up time. Please make every effort to stop by then so we don't have to be a "slave to the tent" on Saturday. The t-shirts are totally unique and totally comical this year and they may very well sell out by Friday night.

3) The Saturday night cocktail hour with complimentary hors d'Oeuvres begins promptly at 7:00PM in the convention center across the driveway from the main lobby. To keep things moving along, the food will only be served for an hour, so don't get there late or you'll miss out on the good stuff. We're aiming to wrap things up, with all prizes and awards handed out by 8:30.

Speaking of prizes, my dining room is filled with them as I type this! Our sponsors however cannot keep this generosity up unless we give them some business in return. Let me again point out that our "gold" sponsors are footing the majority of the expense for the reception - I'll remind you who they are again now - please thank them for their support while you're giving them your order (subtle hint).

www.OPMD.com
www.RapidoGroup.com
www.BATInc.net
www.Meguiars.com
www.NACSMotorsports.com

In addition, we've got a number of "silver" sponsors who are contributing some awesome prizes for the reception Saturday night. Don't forget these guys - they totally make our Merkur Motoring a better experience.

www.merkur.50megs.com Merkur Depot (aka Mike Oyler)
www.MerkurMidWest.com Merkur Midwest (aka Jeff Herson)
www.technicaltoys.biz DG Design (aka David Godfrey)

I'm sure I'm forgetting someone - apologies in advance - I blame it on my failing brain and sleep deprivation.

See you in 10 days!
Brad

Ray
Level 7
Level 7

Post by Ray » Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:34 pm

I wish i could see ya'll next weekend. My schedule doesn't allow it.

Please please please take a lot of pictures. If you get a chance to take a stroll, go say hi to the focus people. my (old) SVT might be in attendance.
-Ray
1985 Ford F150 - Tow Missile
1985 Merkur XR4Ti -#141 CP "Miss Daisy"
2005 Subaru LGT
http://www.cartct.com