blugg

Use this forum to provide feedback, positive and negative, on buyers and sellers who you have had direct contact with. Please do NOT use this forum to resolve an issue unless you have first taken all reasonable measures to resolve privately (e-mail, phone calls, etc). Furthermore, please be civil and rational or your post may be deleted. Regardless, the MCA can not and will not be accountable for anything indicated herein.
Merkur Club web site
Audax

Re: blugg

Post by Audax »

New to Merkur and the forum. Found Jeff by looking online for parts and information. He's been great to deal with as a merchant and very generous with his time and knowledge. He suggested I get on this forum (probably so I'd leave him alone. Kidding...) Very fortunate to have him available.
John Brennan
Level 8

Post by John Brennan »

:cheers Welcome Aboard! Looks like you're off to a great start!
This is my car, and these are my people!
2015 Fiesta ST
2020 Edge 2.0 Ecoboost
dunhamr1
Level 4
Level 4

Post by dunhamr1 »

I managed to find myself in the Chicago area and went to visit Jeff at Merkur Parts Midwest. Ended up chatting endlessly about different parts or methods, one thing lead to the next question, and so on. Got a pile of parts that I needed, and though he didn't have everything I was looking for, he apologized profusely for not having the parts. It was nbd to me, as my XR isn't anywhere near running or needing it, but I appreciate the dedication.

Such an nice guy, always quick to answer questions! Texts are quick, but sometimes a phone call works even better. Thanks for all you do Jeff!
-Ryan Dunham
1989 Merkur XR4Ti - nickname: "SheaXR4"
Daily: 2016 VW Golf R "Matti"
E-Street Autocross car: 2001 Mazda Miata
Old daily: 2003 VW Golf MkIV TDI, 200k+ mi

"Racing is Life. Anything else is just waiting." -Steve McQueen
John Brennan
Level 8

Post by John Brennan »

Another shout out to the great Jeff Herson, AKA Blugg, the proprietor of Merkur Parts Midwest, who got me a perfectly fine '89 rear bumper cover in less time than I would have imagined it possible!
Raise your hand if you've ever been rescued by this Knight in Orphaned Ford Armor!
And if you think your needs are impossible or difficult to accommodate, give him a chance to show you how wrong you probably are! :headbang :notworthy
This is my car, and these are my people!
2015 Fiesta ST
2020 Edge 2.0 Ecoboost
$KRILLA
Level 6
Level 6

Post by $KRILLA »

Blugg schmugg !!