blugg

Use this forum to provide feedback, positive and negative, on buyers and sellers who you have had direct contact with. Please do NOT use this forum to resolve an issue unless you have first taken all reasonable measures to resolve privately (e-mail, phone calls, etc). Furthermore, please be civil and rational or your post may be deleted. Regardless, the MCA can not and will not be accountable for anything indicated herein.
Merkur Club web site
AnthraX9005

blugg

Post by AnthraX9005 »

great guy to deal with! always has fair prices on all his items. also keeps you up to date on the status of your order great vendor to buy from :headbang this would be the second time i have ordered from him and i always receive A+ service. cant wait to get my merkur on the road!
blugg
Level 7
Level 7

Re: blugg

Post by blugg »

keep the world posted on your build......sometimes this boy is on the road, meaning a delay here / there but its a small percentage...
Jeff
DAReese
Level 7
Level 7

Post by DAReese »

I agree. Seemed like I just ordered the parts and they were at my door. Now if only he can find a way to send the entire hatch through a Star Trek - like transporter....
David Reese

88 XR4Ti - mono white T5, someday to be bi wing
89 Scorpio - waiting on some parts before it hits the road again
88 XR4Ti - mono red C3, parts car
used to own 86 dark blue traded in on a min van, what was I thinking?
In XS 7
Level 7
Level 7

Post by In XS 7 »

Few words are not enough to say THANK YOU JEFF!!! but I want to let people know that Jeff(blugg)is a great person to deal with,I just order a part from him and he send me that part plus another part that I need for my car FREE, That is two parts for the price of one. :D ,I love it :D That helps me to get my car ready faster and it helps my packet too, :D ,Jeff is a helpful person and have great deals.Great communication.
Miguel.
89 XR4Ti Monique; Waking up a real "Night/Mare-Coor".
T5, NPR IC, PIMP ECU, Walbro 255, Dual piston BOV, Manual BC, 3" exhaust, One piece Aluminum drive-shaft, mc2 LSD, Boport 1.5 cam, Ported and polish head, big valves, 80# injectors, Bob's log, (soon HY35).
blugg
Level 7
Level 7

Post by blugg »

^^^ once you get your whip tightened up an operational, bring her north to the motherland of Merks. Cant wait to see her.
Jeff
John Brennan
Level 8

Post by John Brennan »

Jeff sold me a used Euro turn signal switch for my '89 XR, and shortly thereafter, it began to fail, soon failing completely. Jeff sent me another unit immediately-- an outstanding level of support for a used part. I have in return sent him several switches in various degrees of not working in the hope that he may soon come up with a better answer to our mutual problem.

Many thanks to you, Jeff! :cheers :notworthy
This is my car, and these are my people!
2015 Fiesta ST
2020 Edge 2.0 Ecoboost
DAReese
Level 7
Level 7

Post by DAReese »

Bought a new transmission cable Friday, got it Monday!
David Reese

88 XR4Ti - mono white T5, someday to be bi wing
89 Scorpio - waiting on some parts before it hits the road again
88 XR4Ti - mono red C3, parts car
used to own 86 dark blue traded in on a min van, what was I thinking?
John Brennan
Level 8

Post by John Brennan »

Less than 48 hrs. after ordering a replacement '89 coolant jug and float, it was not only in my hands, but installed in my car! Thoughtful Jeff even included some little bits I had forgotten about to make the installation complete. What would we do without our Blugg?
This is my car, and these are my people!
2015 Fiesta ST
2020 Edge 2.0 Ecoboost
eeegolf

Post by eeegolf »

JEFF ROCKS!!!!!! I am new the Merkur ownership and the one I bought has a few issues. Before I bought the car, I happen to call Jeff just to inquire about parts. He spent time on the phone with me and gave me a few pointers to look at before I bought the car.

Needed a lock set because the door lock on the driver's door was jacked up. Jeff found one for me. Shipped it right away. There was a delay in the delivers (thank you USPS) but Jeff kept in contact checking to see if the package delivered.

Getting ready to place my second order with Jeff.

Keep up the good work Jeff. If I get my car to the point where I feel comfortable taking it long distance, I will come up and get one of my orders in person.

Thanks again!
'88 XR4Ti - White Lightin' (IT LIVES!!!! Thanks to Jeff @ Merkur Midwest!)
'12 Taurus SEL - Blue Bull (aka Big Burtha with the big booty)
'12 Focus SEL - Pocket Rocket
derekcrevi
Level 2
Level 2

Post by derekcrevi »

Also I'm in a deal right now and jeff is helping me out tons...my car will be a smooth sailor when were done dealin...GREAT service.
In XS 7
Level 7
Level 7

Post by In XS 7 »

Hi every body, just to inform you that Jeff/Blugg did it again.
I ordered some turbo locking nuts and some cylinder head dowels last Friday and I get them on Monday very early in the morning.
Jeff also refund some money from the shipping, so I get my parts super fast and some extra money back too.
The parts are the right ones and the quality is awesome.
Great and honest guy to deal with and a very smooth and pleasant transaction.
Thanks a lot Jeff. :thumb :headbang :cheers
Miguel.
89 XR4Ti Monique; Waking up a real "Night/Mare-Coor".
T5, NPR IC, PIMP ECU, Walbro 255, Dual piston BOV, Manual BC, 3" exhaust, One piece Aluminum drive-shaft, mc2 LSD, Boport 1.5 cam, Ported and polish head, big valves, 80# injectors, Bob's log, (soon HY35).
Father Adam
Level 4
Level 4

Post by Father Adam »

A big thanks to Jeff for my ashtray bucket, not only that, but he included the ashtray itself; fantastic service!!

:cheers
1989 Ford Granada Scorpio

http://adamsgranadablog.weebly.com/

grampy666
Level 2
Level 2

Post by grampy666 »

Jeff is "da man"! Extremely responsive to e-mail and found some d**ned obscure power steering rack part (a plastic dust cap) that I needed!

Funny guy, too...humor convinced me to pay him the price difference between his catalog price and NAPA price
-Michael-

1985 XR4TI - one owner - off the road since 1999, finally starting to work on it!
blugg
Level 7
Level 7

Post by blugg »

^^^^nice mike. Not all can understand humor context thru email or text. Refreshing you "get it"

I'm just another car guy, with humor on the brain. Never too serious, yet serious enough to get the right HTF bits for those builds, projects an restorations.

Been building cars since before I could touch the pedals, frustrating not getting the right part the first time. We all been there yet one an done works better.
Jeff
boost_is_fun
Level 1
Level 1

Post by boost_is_fun »

I don't really need to share my experience with Jeff, as its exactly the same as all other have received, super prompt and helpful.

Been a while since I bought stuff from Jeff, but I had to buy I think 4 of the 90 degree oil feed fittings, 'cuz I kept popping the stupid threads. I also bought a used radiator, that came promptly, and the small defects were all shown in pictures on the site, described over the phone, and all around accurately represented. He's super helpful and patient, good thing too, as I often don't know what I need, or what's broken. You're awesome! :notworthy

Just on a side note this buyer/seller feed back forum is a great idea.
Connor
'89 XR 254000 miles. Stock (until spring, then poor college student mods begin)
'99 Audi B5 A4 2.8 v6 (Technically my dad's, but he doesn't drive it)
Since I'm a Noob, i'll put an apology for dumb questions down here. I'm 19 and completely self-taught