XR'd

Use this forum to provide feedback, positive and negative, on buyers and sellers who you have had direct contact with. Please do NOT use this forum to resolve an issue unless you have first taken all reasonable measures to resolve privately (e-mail, phone calls, etc). Furthermore, please be civil and rational or your post may be deleted. Regardless, the MCA can not and will not be accountable for anything indicated herein.
Merkur Club web site
In XS 7
Level 7
Level 7

XR'd

Post by In XS 7 »

Hi every one, I just want to let everybody know that I just bough a cossy grill from James "XR'd" and it was a very nice an pleasant transaction, the grill is a plastic one and it looks beautiful, the price was right and he shipped very fast, perfect package, and it includes an insurance for the price of the item, I just get the grill yesterday and it arrives in perfect condition. Thanks James. :cheers
Miguel.
89 XR4Ti Monique; Waking up a real "Night/Mare-Coor".
T5, NPR IC, PIMP ECU, Walbro 255, Dual piston BOV, Manual BC, 3" exhaust, One piece Aluminum drive-shaft, mc2 LSD, Boport 1.5 cam, Ported and polish head, big valves, 80# injectors, Bob's log, (soon HY35).