Robert Urfer

Use this forum to provide feedback, positive and negative, on buyers and sellers who you have had direct contact with. Please do NOT use this forum to resolve an issue unless you have first taken all reasonable measures to resolve privately (e-mail, phone calls, etc). Furthermore, please be civil and rational or your post may be deleted. Regardless, the MCA can not and will not be accountable for anything indicated herein.
Merkur Club web site
In XS 7
Level 7
Level 7

Robert Urfer

Post by In XS 7 »

I want to said what a great an pleasant business I did with Robert, we get the deal done few weeks ago but some how I forget to give a feed back, I am sorry for it; But the item I bough from him was the cossy fiber glass arches and they are of great quality the price was great to, everything went just perfect, nice guy to deal with. Thank you Robert. :cheers
Miguel.
89 XR4Ti Monique; Waking up a real "Night/Mare-Coor".
T5, NPR IC, PIMP ECU, Walbro 255, Dual piston BOV, Manual BC, 3" exhaust, One piece Aluminum drive-shaft, mc2 LSD, Boport 1.5 cam, Ported and polish head, big valves, 80# injectors, Bob's log, (soon HY35).
In XS 7
Level 7
Level 7

Re: Robert Urfer

Post by In XS 7 »

Woops, He did it again. :lol: , Seriously, I just have another nice,smooth and pleasant deal with Robert, I bought a set of four Borbets wheels with new tires, price was great, the wheels and tires are awesome, shipping very affordable and super fast. Pleassure to do business with him. Thanks Robert. :thumb :cheers
Miguel.
89 XR4Ti Monique; Waking up a real "Night/Mare-Coor".
T5, NPR IC, PIMP ECU, Walbro 255, Dual piston BOV, Manual BC, 3" exhaust, One piece Aluminum drive-shaft, mc2 LSD, Boport 1.5 cam, Ported and polish head, big valves, 80# injectors, Bob's log, (soon HY35).