Merkur Midwest

Use this forum to provide feedback, positive and negative, on buyers and sellers who you have had direct contact with. Please do NOT use this forum to resolve an issue unless you have first taken all reasonable measures to resolve privately (e-mail, phone calls, etc). Furthermore, please be civil and rational or your post may be deleted. Regardless, the MCA can not and will not be accountable for anything indicated herein.
Merkur Club web site
Merkurfast
Level 2
Level 2

Merkur Midwest

Post by Merkurfast »

As always, Jeff at Merkur Midwest has sent parts to me expediently. Even though he was leaving on a trip. Your the BOMB! Thanks, Kory
Iowaxr

Re: Merkur Midwest

Post by Iowaxr »

Fantastic guy, honestly can't find the words to describe how nice and helpful he was!
Brett
86 XR4TI- V8 5speed project
rcbooth29

Re: Merkur Midwest - another thumbs up

Post by rcbooth29 »

Here's another vote of confidence for Jeff of Merkur Midwest! Last week I stopped in on my way from NY to Wisconsin. I emailed him a few days in advance with a list of items I found in his online catalogue. I came away with a car full of things I needed and some I didn't know I needed - all for a relatively low "bundled" price. Its great to have people like him; it makes the hobby fun. RCB
eaton53
Level 6
Level 6

Post by eaton53 »

Jeff's the man!

Mark Copeland - I'm 50 miles west of Kewanee, IL

'89 XR4Ti
Car was the 2014 MCA Merkur Preservation Award Winner
'89 Scorpio
This one has a very bright and shiny future.
Proud member of the Iowa-Illinois Merkur Owner's Association since 2015. :cheers
Andy82GT
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Andy82GT »

Nice parts, nice prices. Thanks Jeff!
82 Mustang GT, 408W install in prog
83 Ranger, 302, T5
85 XR4TI, need to do AT>T5 swap! Arrgh!