Merkur Swap Meet - Friday Night Parking Lot 8 - 10PM

Discussion topics related exclusively to our annual gathering in Carlisle PA on June 7-9, 2013.
Merkur Club web site
DPDISXR4Ti
Site Admin

Merkur Swap Meet - Friday Night Parking Lot 8 - 10PM

Post by DPDISXR4Ti »

Although Merkur parts get bought and sold at pre-arranged places and times all weekend, I thought it best to pick a 2-hour time-slot for parts you might want to display for sale out of your trunk/pickup bed/etc. The time is now defined as 8-10PM on Friday night at the back parking lot at the Radisson. If you've got Merkur parts to buy or sell, this is the place to be.

Conveniently enough, this will also be the time slot for picking up your MCA Goody Bag from room 1107 at the Radisson.
Brad
jkxr4ti
Level 7
Level 7

Re: Merkur Swap Meet - Friday Night Parking Lot 8 - 10PM

Post by jkxr4ti »

Can we get a topic stated for carlisle parts swap/trade? At least if there is some interest then us without a cruck can figure out whats worthwile to bring along.

Nevermind :beats head

Just saw the other one posted, must be the fact i'm working nights in alabama. I think its starting to rub off.
Jeremy Kemp

RIP: the Mutt….1988 XR4Ti Chestnut Brown/Spice Leather
MC2 Coilovers and Bushings, Contour Rims and Rotors, Ported Motorsport Head, Cosworth 4x4 Intercooler, Holset HY35 Turbo, 80LB Injectors, Megasquirt2 EFI
merkurdriver
Level 8

Post by merkurdriver »

Won't make it there until Saturday morning this year...with enough parts to partially build an XR / Scorpio with...
paks

Post by paks »

Just want to confirm if its friday nite or saturday for the merkur swapmeet?
God made Turbo lag to give the V8 a chance!
And
The devil made the ANTILAG to have no mercy!!!
merkurdriver
Level 8

Post by merkurdriver »

paks wrote:Just want to confirm if its friday nite or saturday for the merkur swapmeet?
MCA "official" swap meet time is listed as Friday 8-10pm at the hotel parking lot.
(I personally won't be there until Saturday with my truckload of parts however.)

I would imagine Saturday night will look a lot like Friday night, probably even more so on Saturday as I know a lot of people going who won't get to Carlisle until Saturday as well.
paks

Post by paks »

merkurdriver wrote:
paks wrote:Just want to confirm if its friday nite or saturday for the merkur swapmeet?
MCA "official" swap meet time is listed as Friday 8-10pm at the hotel parking lot.
(I personally won't be there until Saturday with my truckload of parts however.)

I would imagine Saturday night will look a lot like Friday night, probably even more so on Saturday as I know a lot of people going who won't get to Carlisle until Saturday as well.

IF you say so then saturday it is for me...also would you have an extra sierra/rs bumper? That you gonna sell? pretty much interested on that and the wing which im second inline(which i doubt the first guy is gonna pass)..thx in advance
God made Turbo lag to give the V8 a chance!
And
The devil made the ANTILAG to have no mercy!!!
merkurdriver
Level 8

Post by merkurdriver »

paks wrote:
merkurdriver wrote:

IF you say so then saturday it is for me...also would you have an extra sierra/rs bumper? That you gonna sell? pretty much interested on that and the wing which im second inline(which i doubt the first guy is gonna pass)..thx in advance
RS bumper has been pre-paid for already and is definately sold as well.
Esteban
Level 7
Level 7

Post by Esteban »

You had a real RS bumper for sale?
merkurdriver
Level 8

Post by merkurdriver »

Esteban wrote:You had a real RS bumper for sale?
It was a FG RS500 bumper.