[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 583: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 639: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
The Merkur Club of America Forums • Merkur Swap Meet - Friday Night Parking Lot 8 - 10PM
Page 1 of 1

Merkur Swap Meet - Friday Night Parking Lot 8 - 10PM

Posted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:44 am
by DPDISXR4Ti
Although Merkur parts get bought and sold at pre-arranged places and times all weekend, I thought it best to pick a 2-hour time-slot for parts you might want to display for sale out of your trunk/pickup bed/etc. The time is now defined as 8-10PM on Friday night at the back parking lot at the Radisson. If you've got Merkur parts to buy or sell, this is the place to be.

Conveniently enough, this will also be the time slot for picking up your MCA Goody Bag from room 1107 at the Radisson.

Re: Merkur Swap Meet - Friday Night Parking Lot 8 - 10PM

Posted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:18 pm
by jkxr4ti
Can we get a topic stated for carlisle parts swap/trade? At least if there is some interest then us without a cruck can figure out whats worthwile to bring along.

Nevermind :beats head

Just saw the other one posted, must be the fact i'm working nights in alabama. I think its starting to rub off.

Re: Merkur Swap Meet - Friday Night Parking Lot 8 - 10PM

Posted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:43 pm
by merkurdriver
Won't make it there until Saturday morning this year...with enough parts to partially build an XR / Scorpio with...

Re: Merkur Swap Meet - Friday Night Parking Lot 8 - 10PM

Posted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:46 pm
by paks
Just want to confirm if its friday nite or saturday for the merkur swapmeet?

Re: Merkur Swap Meet - Friday Night Parking Lot 8 - 10PM

Posted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:32 pm
by merkurdriver
paks wrote:Just want to confirm if its friday nite or saturday for the merkur swapmeet?
MCA "official" swap meet time is listed as Friday 8-10pm at the hotel parking lot.
(I personally won't be there until Saturday with my truckload of parts however.)

I would imagine Saturday night will look a lot like Friday night, probably even more so on Saturday as I know a lot of people going who won't get to Carlisle until Saturday as well.

Re: Merkur Swap Meet - Friday Night Parking Lot 8 - 10PM

Posted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:16 pm
by paks
merkurdriver wrote:
paks wrote:Just want to confirm if its friday nite or saturday for the merkur swapmeet?
MCA "official" swap meet time is listed as Friday 8-10pm at the hotel parking lot.
(I personally won't be there until Saturday with my truckload of parts however.)

I would imagine Saturday night will look a lot like Friday night, probably even more so on Saturday as I know a lot of people going who won't get to Carlisle until Saturday as well.

IF you say so then saturday it is for me...also would you have an extra sierra/rs bumper? That you gonna sell? pretty much interested on that and the wing which im second inline(which i doubt the first guy is gonna pass)..thx in advance

Re: Merkur Swap Meet - Friday Night Parking Lot 8 - 10PM

Posted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:03 pm
by merkurdriver
paks wrote:
merkurdriver wrote:
paks wrote:Just want to confirm if its friday nite or saturday for the merkur swapmeet?
MCA "official" swap meet time is listed as Friday 8-10pm at the hotel parking lot.
(I personally won't be there until Saturday with my truckload of parts however.)

I would imagine Saturday night will look a lot like Friday night, probably even more so on Saturday as I know a lot of people going who won't get to Carlisle until Saturday as well.

IF you say so then saturday it is for me...also would you have an extra sierra/rs bumper? That you gonna sell? pretty much interested on that and the wing which im second inline(which i doubt the first guy is gonna pass)..thx in advance
RS bumper has been pre-paid for already and is definately sold as well.

Re: Merkur Swap Meet - Friday Night Parking Lot 8 - 10PM

Posted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:55 pm
by Esteban
You had a real RS bumper for sale?

Re: Merkur Swap Meet - Friday Night Parking Lot 8 - 10PM

Posted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:25 pm
by merkurdriver
Esteban wrote:You had a real RS bumper for sale?
It was a FG RS500 bumper.