ONE WEEK TO GO!!!!

Discussion topics related exclusively to our annual gathering in Carlisle PA on June 7-9, 2013.
Merkur Club web site
DPDISXR4Ti
Site Admin

ONE WEEK TO GO!!!!

Post by DPDISXR4Ti »

One week to go! Are you ready? (I'm not).

A couple final quick notes in no particular order....

- If you haven't registered for the show, no problem, just show up at gate 3 and register on-site. Hotel rooms at the Radisson are in short supply but may still be available. Just call - worse they can say is "Sorry, sold out." Maybe I'll rent out my truck bed for alternate overnight accommodations! ;)

- You have until Sunday (June 2) at midnight to renew your MCA membership. There will be no renewals at the show, so do it now or miss out on all the goodies. Just go here and do it now... http://www.merkurclub.com/join/joinHow.htm

- We are in a new spot on the show-field this year - the ledge that overlooks the field. So when you get to the main intersection by the two trees, take a left and then your first right.

- Goody bag pick-up from room 1108 (back parking lot) Friday night from 8 - 10PM. Please come get your stuff then so I don't have to lug it to the show on Saturday. Bonus - swap meet in the parking lot at the same time!

- Awards and give-aways at 7PM Saturday at the back parking lot at the Radisson. It's like Christmas in June! Awesome stuff is showing up here daily from Rapido, Merkur Depot, Company23 Tools, MC2Racing, Meguiars, Merkur Midwest, Stinger, and more! And it's all being given away Saturday night. As long as your MCA membership is current and you're there, you're entered!

Still have questions? Ask away, or visit the Merkurs at Carlisle 2013 planning site here... http://merkurclub.com/carlisle2013/carlisle2013.htm

See you in a week...
Brad
jkxr4ti
Level 7
Level 7

Re: ONE WEEK TO GO!!!!

Post by jkxr4ti »

Oh Crap, only one week left....

Jeremy Kemp

RIP: the Mutt….1988 XR4Ti Chestnut Brown/Spice Leather
MC2 Coilovers and Bushings, Contour Rims and Rotors, Ported Motorsport Head, Cosworth 4x4 Intercooler, Holset HY35 Turbo, 80LB Injectors, Megasquirt2 EFI