Selling My XR4Ti at the 2015 Carlisle Nationals.

Discussion topics related exclusively to our annual gathering in Carlisle PA on June 5-7, 2015
Merkur Club web site
gregk

Selling My XR4Ti at the 2015 Carlisle Nationals.

Post by gregk »

Hi,
I will be driving my "88 XR4Ti 5-speed to Carlisle next week. I am the original, non-smoking owner, and the car is in very good, unmodified condition. This is a Colorado car that has always been garaged, and seldom driven since my move to Cleveland. It has the original black paint and black leather interior - no chips, dents or cracks respectively. It has been rigorously maintained with oil and filter changes every 3000 miles. I have complete maintenance records on file. The car runs strong, and mechanically needs no work. Recent maintenance included a new radiator, battery and detailing. I also have all of the original documents, a 4" factory repair manual, a second set of standard aluminum wheels and tires. an uninastalled NOS beverage holder, a bra and car cover. I'm asking $6500 for the lot. Pictures are available if you are interested. Better yet, come see the car in person at the Carlisle Nationals Car Corral, Space CA-70, and make me an offer that I can't refuse.
:cheers
Ciao,
gregk