Radisson Hotel Reservation Info

Topics and Discussions relating to Merkurs at Carlisle 2018, held June 1-3, 2018
Merkur Club web site
DPDISXR4Ti
Site Admin

Re: Radisson Hotel Reservation Info

Post by DPDISXR4Ti »

GPz11 wrote: Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:05 pm I tried getting a room Thursday night to Sunday and even using the Merkur code, checking online and calling, they were sold out.

When I tried to get a room for a Friday night, they only had king size beds, no doubles.
I checked on this and you're correct that they are currently sold out of doubles for Friday night. But otherwise, there should be no issue getting a room Thursday through Sunday.
Brad
KingpinCEO
Level 7
Level 7

Post by KingpinCEO »

Reserved today.

seems like king size singles is all they have available... its cool that we have a section reserved for us to use with the promo code.

thanks!
1985 Merkur XR4Ti - 2.5 ranger block greyhound bus turbo
1988 Mercedes Benz 190e - awaiting airbag suspension
2005 Dodge Magnum - 336,000 Mile Daily driver
2008 Subaru Legacy GT - crazy loud boxer rumble
2009 Suzuki GSX650F - crotch rocket

ig: @DJ_Kingpin
jkxr4ti
Level 7
Level 7

Post by jkxr4ti »

I have been procrastinating a bit on the planning this year. I just called and booked my room. The lady I spoke with said that the block of MCA rooms was sold out but she had no issue extending the rate and giving me a room with 2 beds.
So its definitely worth calling and speaking to a live person there at the hotel.
Jeremy Kemp

RIP: the Mutt….1988 XR4Ti Chestnut Brown/Spice Leather
MC2 Coilovers and Bushings, Contour Rims and Rotors, Ported Motorsport Head, Cosworth 4x4 Intercooler, Holset HY35 Turbo, 80LB Injectors, Megasquirt2 EFI
Turbo
Level 2
Level 2

Post by Turbo »

I have to cancel my trip and therefore cancelling my reservations, if someone is still looking for rooms, we can semi-coordinate, I had Thur, Fri and Sat nights booked, if no response I'll cancel Wednesday 16th.
'86 Merkur XR4TI
'05 SRT-4
'08 Hemi Ram
TommyT
Level 2
Level 2

Post by TommyT »

Turbo wrote: Mon May 14, 2018 10:23 am I have to cancel my trip and therefore cancelling my reservations, if someone is still looking for rooms, we can semi-coordinate, I had Thur, Fri and Sat nights booked, if no response I'll cancel Wednesday 16th.
I can use a room for Friday and Saturday nights. Two doubles? You can text me @ 917-731- seven nine eight 5 if it's easier.
Tommy
Howell, NJ USA
DPDISXR4Ti
Site Admin

Post by DPDISXR4Ti »

Tommy/Mark- Were you guys able to figure things out? The Radisson does still have a limited number of rooms, but doubles for Friday night is the thing they are sold out of. Worse case, if there's two of you that want to split a room (but not a bed!), they may be able to roll a cot in.
Brad