Discounted Advance Registration for Carlisle Ford Nationals

Discussion topics related exclusively to our annual gathering in Carlisle PA on June 4-6, 2021
Merkur Club web site
DPDISXR4Ti
Site Admin

Discounted Advance Registration for Carlisle Ford Nationals

Post by DPDISXR4Ti »

Given the complete lack of Covid issues with this past year's events, it is expected that Carlisle will conduct it's events as scheduled for 2021.  As a holiday promotion, right now you can save 20% on your registration.  You'll certainly be ready to get out of the house come the first week in June, so register now and save a couple dollars.  Here's the direct link to register.  Please remember to select Merkur Club of America as your club affiliation and then select classes 643 - 649, as appropriate.  

https://store.carlisleevents.com/Produc ... 2021%2D027

I just registered and immediately got my confirmation via e-mail - now it's your turn!
Brad
DPDISXR4Ti
Site Admin

Re: Discounted Advance Registration for Carlisle Ford Nationals

Post by DPDISXR4Ti »

The Carlisle Ford Nationals will be happening as scheduled this year on June 4-6. Discounted early registration ends in less than 48 hours!
Most of us will be anxious and more than ready to to get out of the house come the first week in June, so register now and save a couple dollars. Here's the direct link to register. Please remember to select Merkur Club of America as your club affiliation and then select classes 643 - 649, as appropriate.

https://store.carlisleevents.com/Produc ... 2021%2D027

Author Steve Saxty will be joining us. More announcements to come as the date grows closer.
I've already registered and have my confirmation e-mail in my "Carlisle" folder - now it's your turn!
Brad
DPDISXR4Ti
Site Admin

Post by DPDISXR4Ti »

Discounted early registration ends in two weeks! Aside from saving a few dollars, advance registration means you get your credentials in the mail so that you can just drive right onto the show-field when your arrive - no need to stop at Gate 3 upon arrival!
Brad
Turbo
Level 2
Level 2

Post by Turbo »

Is the group area parking reserved once you're registered or is it first come?
'86 Merkur XR4TI
'05 SRT-4
'08 Hemi Ram
my8950
Level 7
Level 7

Post by my8950 »

Turbo wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 10:07 am Is the group area parking reserved once you're registered or is it first come?
All of the Merkur's part together, if that is what you're asking. If you register now, you save $6 and should get your credentials mailed to you before you leave home. Take that envelope with you, show it at the gate and you drive right in and find the area to park. If you don't pre-register, you fill out all that stuff at the gate.
DPDISXR4Ti
Site Admin

Post by DPDISXR4Ti »

Carlisle Events assigns a number of parking spots for each of the classes based on the pre-registration numbers. That's another reason why it's important to register in advance. They do realize that some people will register in-person at the show, and so they take that into account when allocating spaces, but it's in everyone's best interest to pre-register. May 3rd is the final date to advance register and receive your Showfield sticker in the mail before the show.

Make sense?

P.S. Go register now. :mrgreen:
Brad
Turbo
Level 2
Level 2

Post by Turbo »

Yes, Thanks to both of you.

Now I have to plan my route finding the E85 gas stations at about every 200 miles. :(
'86 Merkur XR4TI
'05 SRT-4
'08 Hemi Ram
my8950
Level 7
Level 7

Post by my8950 »

Turbo wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 9:25 pm Yes, Thanks to both of you.

Now I have to plan my route finding the E85 gas stations at about every 200 miles. :(
Yep, that is going to be painful.
Maybe a topic for another thread, is this a microsquirt?
Could you do a flex fuel sensor? I know its a bit late now for Carlisle.
Turbo
Level 2
Level 2

Post by Turbo »

my8950 wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 10:40 am
Yep, that is going to be painful.
Maybe a topic for another thread, is this a microsquirt?
Could you do a flex fuel sensor? I know its a bit late now for Carlisle.
It's megasquirt, I'd have to look to see if it's capable of a flex fuel sensor, that would be a good addition.
I may just have to reprogram it for premium, but the car isn't even running yet after the rebuild.
May have to cancel again this year. :(
'86 Merkur XR4TI
'05 SRT-4
'08 Hemi Ram
my8950
Level 7
Level 7

Post by my8950 »

Hmmm, I think it can do flex fuel. I am debating to do mine on Micro, on the fence, but mine is pretty much all stock. I'll PM you so we don't clutter up this post too much more.