XR4Ti Shop Manual (FREE)

Discussion of events in the Southwest, inclusive of California, Arizona, Nevada, New Mexico, & Utah
Merkur Club web site
carguy

XR4Ti Shop Manual (FREE)

Post by carguy »

Double posted I guess, new to this forum~ I have a Complete Factory Shop Manual (Hard Cover, Binder) to give away FREE to anyone close or ??? to Folsom Ca. I have some other paper stuff ie. brochures etc also. no hard parts Ron in EDH
John Brennan
Level 8

Re: XR4Ti Shop Manual (FREE)

Post by John Brennan »

Let me know how much to ship to Scottsdale, AZ, 85259, and I'd love to have it.
This is my car, and these are my people!
2015 Fiesta ST
2020 Edge 2.0 Ecoboost
carguy

Post by carguy »

John Brennan wrote:Let me know how much to ship to Scottsdale, AZ, 85259, and I'd love to have it.
I'm still waiting for local interest. Shipping may be kind of costly, because the manual is kind of BIG & Heavy weighs about 9 lbs. If I get close to a post office I will check on price.
John Brennan
Level 8

Post by John Brennan »

Cool-- thanks. 8)
This is my car, and these are my people!
2015 Fiesta ST
2020 Edge 2.0 Ecoboost
DucMike

Post by DucMike »

carguy wrote:Double posted I guess, new to this forum~ I have a Complete Factory Shop Manual (Hard Cover, Binder) to give away FREE to anyone close or ??? to Folsom Ca. I have some other paper stuff ie. brochures etc also. no hard parts Ron in EDH
If you're trying to stay closer to home; I'm over in Citrus Heights. Only caveat is; I'm not currently an owner: more of a long-term fan & potentially on the hunt for one. Totally understandable if you'd prefer passing it on to someone who's likely to put it to use sooner than later. Thanks for the look.
Mike S.